chapter 4; rain, rain go away

[A/N: since i got some feedback, turns out people want some dabi for this chapter. Warning! Naughty stuff aheadd~]

(Shigarakis P.O.V)

Pfft, why would i be jealous?
Never in my life would i be jeal-,
Tomoras thoughts were interrupted when he felt a kiss on his neck,
He froze in shock
"W-what..?" He thought in his head
As he could feel his own heart beating profusely, he heard the door shut not paying attention to (Y/N)'s words. He placed a hand over his neck huffing.

[(Y/n) P.O.V]

You strangely awoke, your body aching.
It seemed hours had passed by. You heard abunch of little thumps coming from the roof. You leaned up stretching, wondering what time it was. You got up no longer seeing nobody present at the bar, you walked up to the entrance door pushing it open to see rain coming down.
You pulled out your phone checking the time, it was abit late, possibly everyone had left before the rain kicked in.

Oh well, you knew about the weather so you had brought a umbrella for the occasion. You were about to open it when you heard a door open. You turned your head to see dabi.

"You're awake? I thought you were gonna wake up when it was pitch black out, heh. Your unpredictable."
He smiled at you approaching you.

You smiled back at him. "I was just leaving.. I thought everyone left.."

He looked down at you, both your eyes gazing at eachother "well, im still here. I live quite far away so i was just gonna suck it up and walk there."

Your mouth opened surprised
"In this kind of weather?..-
I-its raining cats and dogs!..
Y-y.. You can come over my place if you want.. I dont mind company..."

His eyes widened slightly
"Is the princess bringing me to her castel? What a surprise..~"
He chuckled.
"Are you sure? I dont want to just come over because you pity me."

You nodded "of course, i dont mind company. And s-stop calling me such ridiculous names.."
You said stepping outside opening your umbrella smiling up at him.
You pushed you umbrella up abit to make room for him,
"C'mon. I live close."

His cheek brushed pink at your kindness, he almost jaw-dropped but sighed and smiled. He stepped forward
"Lead the way (Y/N).."

---

You didnt live in a house, you had a apartment all to yourself.
Both of you getting there safely without a drop on both of you,
You took out your key to your apartment leading him the way their as you had put away your umbrella since the balconys above supplied coverage.

You found your apartment, 4-C
You put the key in opening the door,
Entering the house you placed the key down and put the umbrella in a nearby closet

You looked at him. As he was close to the entrance scanning your apartment.
"Shut the door behind you and you can go sit down. I have a tv so you can watch whatever you want if your in the mood.
Im gonna make myself a shower.." You exclaimed tilting you head smiling.
You entered your bedroom looking for pj's to be exact you barely owned pj's.

You did live by yourself after all so you usually put on some undergarments and went to sleep.
You did have one of those (F/C)
Sexy pajamas that one of your friends forced you to buy.
You sighed and muttered to yourself.
"Well i dont want to be in underwear around him, thats just awkward.."
You grabbed the clothing looking at it.

It was basically just underwear, a bra and a slightly see-through robe.
You scoffed "hes just gonna make fun of me for wearing it, guess ill indure it.."

You exited the bathroom. He looked over at you seeing the pajamas as his gaze turned curious.

You shut the door behind you,
Running the water you felt it turning the knob to make sure its the perfect tempature. You sighed removing your clothes as you stepped in.
You didnt want to make him wait long so you tried your best to wash your hair and get out.
When you did get out. You dried off your legs and body as you stared down at the never worn before clothing. You scoffed putting it on and especially the robe making sure it was fully around you even though you could practically see your body through it.

You exited the bathroom your face abit pink as you had put the clothes in the laundry basket you had.

You looked over at dabi, he was just watching one of those documentarys.
You walked over snorting abit as it turned to a giggle.
"I didnt take you for the documentary type.." You said as you sat down

He looked over at you. His eyes widened abit at your clothing choice.
His cheeks turning red

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, sugar.~
I didnt take you to wear that kind of clothing..~" he chuckled.

Your face turned red "s-shut up! It was the only thing i had that i would barely be showing skin in!.." You then grumbled "i dont wear pjs alot so i dont have the necessity to buy them."

He raised a brow at your sentance. Especially the last one.
He leaned over looking you in the eye.

"Ooh..~ so your saying you are naked when you go to bed~?"

You punched his shoulder as you squeaked out "N-no! I go to bed in my underwear you pervert!.."

"Heh. Whatever, thats not a bad choice that you decided to buy..~" he ran his hands up your leg stopping at your thigh.

He leaned closer to you, you felt your heart in your throat as he stared at you.

You couldnt find words to say, it was almost like his eyes put you in a trance. You shook your head slightly snapping out of it.
".. D-dabi..."

He leaned closer to you, your faces inches away he leaned down and started to kiss your neck. He left hickies, moving down to your collarbone biting it slightly.

You let out a small whimper his body inbetween your legs as he had the control. You didnt know what to do..
Your legs shaked, did you want this?..
It felt good.. Your body wanted it..
It was begging for it. But did you want it?..

He moved a hand behind your head and behind your hair holding your neck. He moved his hand pushing off your robe off your shoulder, it fell down to your elbow. Your bra exposed.

Dabi pulled away biting his lip.
"I-i.. D-.. D-dabi.."
He put his hand on your shoulder while the other held your neck.
"Do you want to continue?.."
He said with a slight concerned look on his face.