I have no motivation to continue this

Here's the link to the Quotev version where there's an extra chapter where I'm too lazy to copy and paste over here: https://www.quotev.com/story/8907302/James-X-Reader/1

Anyway, to actually get straight to the point. I seriously have no motivation to continue this, and this typically happens every time I try to write a fanfiction. This is the only fanfiction that I think I've actually published. (don't quote me on that there might have been other shit I have completely forgotten about). But anyway, the reason I've lost motivation to continue this bullshit is for a couple of reasons.

1) I think it could be better. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback on this fanfiction and people really wanting me to continue it, but when I reread it, and keep in mind I started this back in like, 2016 I believe, it just seems kind of... Garbage to me. Like, I mean, yeah, it is good. It's not inherrantly horrible, I just think it could have been way better.

2) While yes, I still love Pokemon and I still absolutely love Team Rocket and especially James, I just haven't had the jazzy feeling for it anymore. It's still something that's very important to me, but I mean.. it's hard to focus on a fandom and write fanfiction for a fandom that you've grown dead in.

3) Ok, this is more than a couple, but the third reason is that I've been dealing with a lot of shit. And by a lot of shit, I mean. A lot. Of fucking shit.  I won't get into it, bc its a bit personal, and I don't feel comfortable talking about it, but it's been kind of keeping me from keeping on top of things like this. I've tried starting a ZaDr fanfiction a while ago, and could not keep on top of it past the first or second chapter. It just flunked. Exactly how this fanfiction did.

So, I'm deeply sorry for all of you who are disappointed. I really wanted to continue this as I haven't really seen a whole lot of James X Reader fanfictions. I mean, there are plenty, but from what I've seen they're no longer than what I have done, then again I could be wrong bc I've been living under a rock for almost a year now when it comes to Pokemon and Team Rocket fanfictions. I may consider writing a second book — well, not really a second book, but like, a better version of this, rewritten — some time in the future. But if I do do that, it won't be any time soon, I'm sorry.

If you're a multifandom bitch ass like myself, however, I will be trying to do some one shots and trying to get some sort of fanfiction started for other fandoms (mostly Voltron and Invader Zim, since those are like.. my life rn. Possibly Camp Camp?? Not sure yet) once school starts back up again, which will be in about another week or two. So if you're interested, look forward to that. Ok, I'm done here. I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight, fuckers, and thanks for putting up with my dead, inactive bullshit and loving my story anyway. Despite how shitty it is.