eight

~third person pov~

~

daniel is disgusted with himself.

he's gotten fatter.

it's been two days. two fucking days. two days of being force-fed horrible hospital food, two days of no human contact - other than the nurse's of course..

..and two days of plotting how to get out of here.

daniel stared at the window. he's done that a lot recently. why? because it's the easiest way out. he can't just run down the call - someone will get him, a nurse, a doctor, maybe even security.

daniel looks away from the window before pressing the 'nurse assistance' button. it beeps and he waits, his usual nurse arriving a few minutes later.

"yes mr. seavey?" she questions as she steps into the room, shutting the door behind her. daniel takes a deep breath. "i want to see someone." daniel whispers, locking eyes with the blonde nurse. she nods, signaling she's listening.

"first and last name, and their relation?" she asks, running her hand down daniel's shoulder. "corbyn besson." he mumbles, looking back at the window.

"alright sir, i'll see what i can do." daniel nods as the nurse leaves the room, never diverting his attention from the window. daniel's come to learn that they nurse checks on him at midnight. if he's going to leave he needs to leave before midnight-

"daniel?" a soft voice calls out, followed by footsteps. daniel only nodded as corbyn walked over to the left side of the bed.

"h-hey baby." corbyn whispered, grabbing daniel's hand. "hey." daniel whispered back. corbyn took a deep breath.

"i miss you."

"get me out of here." daniel blurted out, locking eyes with corbyn. corbyn raised a brow. "what?" the faux blonde asked confused. daniel squeezed his hand.

"t-they're force feeding me, corbs. they're making me fat. i-i can't be fat." corbyn furrowed his brows.

"you need to eat, dani." daniel shook his head. "you need to help me, corbyn." corbyn let go of daniel's hand, tears brimming in his eyes.

"you're not okay, daniel!" corbyn said, quickly walking out of the hospital room. daniel scoffed, looking back to the window. incorrect. he's not sane.

one week. two days has become one week. can you believe it? and in that week, he's only let in corbyn. no jack, no zach, no jonah.

no keri, no jeff, no anna.

nobody.

daniel bounced his leg, watching the morning sun come through the window. he's watched the sun rise and set seven times now.

daniel has decided he wants to be the sun. with one exception - he doesn't want to rise in the morning. he wants to disappear and not come back. daniel sighs.

"i see you're awake." daniel flinches at the sudden voice. it's his doctor. daniel nods. "i've been awake all night. there's this voice in the back-"

"well, i have good news mr. seavey. your vitals are good, your recovery has been well. you've actually recovered faster than any patient we've ever had, which is surprising."

daniel furrowed his brows. "what does that mean?" he asks, sitting up. the doctor laughs. "it means you can most likely be released today, your family will just have to fill out some paperwork, get a new perception for your pills-"

"pills?" daniel asks, tugging his brows together. the doctor nods. "yes daniel, pills. for your depression?"daniel nods.

he can't go back to taking his medication. he isn't himself when he takes his pills. why does he need to take his pills anyways?

oh - because he's a psychopath without them.

~

a/n

TIME TO RANT!

1. i literally peed myself when 8 Letters came out and i'm not ashamed. (i didn't actually pee - or did i?)

2. WATTPAD ISNT LETTING ME READ MY BOOKS SO I CANT REPLY TO COMMENTS, WHAT THE FUCK WATTPAD?

3. i'm sorry i can't respond to u bb :(.

anyways love you!

(UNEDITED)

7/9/18