My feelings

Renzo P.O.V

Raiza I know you just see me as a classmate but can't you see I'm doing everything to make you happy.
Seeing you with a guy is making me wanna kill myself.

Raiza Oceans the most beautiful girl in class. She has a chance with all of the boys in class except me. She has something almost all the girls wanted she's smart,nice,talented,fierce,cute and just perfect. Sure she might hate me for my attitude and behaviour but I just have to prove her that I'm the one she deserves.

"Hey" raiza said, the way she says it is very mesmerising I know I sound crazy but I know this is how crazy I want her to be treated right.

"Hey" I replied with no reaction.

"Sorry I forgot to give back your pen yesterday" she said with a sheepish smile.

"It's fine, you can have it if you want"

"Nah I already bought mine..thanks anyways" and then she walked away.

I did a little happy dance because she doesn't usually talk to me I'm the typical badboy of our class but not the dreamy Wattpad style more of a crazy badboy type like I would do anything to have fun.

"Haha I saw your happy dance" as Bryanna teased, "You also need to know that I might tell her that cause I'm her best friend"

Bryanna raiza's bestfriend, and my first friend in this school. She helped me with Raiza for example I wanna give her chocolates Bryanna will pretend that She bought Raiza chocolates just so that she will accept it. She keeps my secret and I keep hers too. We open up whenever we have problems because we know we can trust each other.

"Nah I know you won't, you don't have enough proof" I said with my tounge out.

Time passed by and we were done eating lunch

And I saw Fabio and Raiza trying to catch each other because Fabio said something that made raiza mad at the same time laugh, so when raiza catches Fabio he will probably earn a punch. It happens to all of us boys. They even punch us with no reason!?

Oh yeh Fabio..

Fabio Gredi one of the "The one for Raiza" the girls made that up because "the one for Raiza" means like a boy that has a crush on raiza it's a theory though. FOREVER A THEORY.

Anyways,

Fabio Gredi sure he is good looking, but looks don't matter. He doesn't take love seriously. Oh information about him is he loves basketball, and hanging out with his friends.

And they are still running around.

    I CAN SEE THAT HE LIKES HER

"Hey" Bryanna said, "Remove that face cause' with that face everyone knows you JEALOUS"

"Ha! I'm not jealous!" I said with a cold tone, "But c'mon I hate it when they have this eye contact thing, or "accidentally" touching hands"

It hurts..I really hope Raiza can see that she means everything to me...

"Well have patience there alot of boys that might want raiza as their gf and it's not your choice it's hers" I knew that, but I just can't accept it...

This made me realize that there are alot of boys

CLOSEST TO NOT REALLY TALKING THAT MUCH :

1. Dwayne Xheax
2. Fabio Gredi
3. Amir James Toronto
4. Uriel Dussi
5. Jade Russifer Malet
6. Prince Venice
7. Lucas Kinley
8. Angelo Rose
9. Gabriel (Gab) Clester
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
A/N :

Hello everyone it's Bryanna yes I am part of the story and yes based on a true story about my friend (Renzo) who is jealous because he has been keeping this feelings for years and he might be reading this now.

Please vote. Comment. And follow for more :)

-sincerly, Tomboyish⚽ (not lesbian)