Bye Renz, Bye Raii

"This is why I am so thin"

Looking at that disgusting thing I am NOT eating that. Cafeteria foods are so uniquely disgusting?

"Same here" Raiza steps in to get her seat.

That same smile she does will always make my day.

"So are you going to Amir's place?"I asked casually.

"My parents are out of town, so I'll just ask my aunt.."

Bryanna sat down as well because I can't do this on my own it'll be awkward

"Hey guyz wash uhup" Bryanna looked at the two of us

"Will you ever say hello normally?" I chuckled a bit

"Only if One Direction said so.." She makes everything based on 1D, it just pops out of nowhere."oh I heard you were going to Amir's place..are you really coming?"

"Not sure tho"

Bry gave me a look that says
*I have a plan*

"Instead..why don't you plan your presentation in a library or food court" Bryanna said, Thank you for that amazing plan.

"Oh yeah..I'll ask them" she said while stuffing her mouth with food. She is so happy.

You can make a girl happy by giving her food. Haha.

"Well I have to go, class is about to start in 10 minutes and I don't want to be late" Bryanna said, "Ms. Mollie is a strict teacher"

"Oh you have PSEP next?" Raiza asked, "I have it too"

She smiles even more wow that made my week she is just Gorgeous

(A/N: PSEP is a subject that teaches us the proper posture when speaking how to speak English fluently and that stuff)

"Well bye Renz, see you later" Raiza said

"Bye, Raii"

And she laughed at the nickname I gave her. She just made my Month. It's amazing. She's Amazing.

.............................................……………………

"Mr. Miller, Are you listening did you hear what I just said?"

"Uhm" I was day dreaming again and Mrs. Winston freaking ruined it.

"Sorry ma'am I-"

"No need explaination" she cut me off, "Essay about my subject, and why it's important!" Wow amazing punishment. So tragic.

I can copy paste..

Again 4th time today caught day dreaming..about Raiza...okay I hate to admit it but..I am I dreaming about her and it's amazing..

It's like Romeo and Juliet..but more, more, more, MORE complicated.

(A/N: Next words is by Renzo he has a "Journal" about his feelings for Raiza 😏)

Raiza, I hope that you could see yourself through my eyes so that you know how worthy and special you are than you think. I will do anything for you. I always treasure you in my heart even if it breaks you rebuild it my heart gets stronger every time. I look more alive when at your presence.

You never truly knowhow damaged a person is until you truly know and love them. You have beauty most people don't recognize and takes it for granted. I call it magic when I see you.

And when I tell you 'I love you' I don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind me that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
-R

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
A/N:

Wash Uhup everybody :)
I hope you had a great day 😁
Feel free to comment any suggestions

Godbless 😘
Vote~Comment~Follow

😊 Thank you 😊

-Weirdie 🖤