It was then my life exploded

Renzo P.O.V

So it's been a while since I talked to Raiza she's always busy with school events and projects and stuff.

I'm on my way to my first class which is also hers, Science  one of the most boring classes ever and cool in some way.

"Hey I didn't know you have Science as your first class?" Raiza said, I really like it when she's happy but it's weird cause' it's Monday and she's still happy. Her hair is in a high ponytail I like that way so I can see hair face better.

"Yeah, I also didn't know that you had Science" I said smiling back at her.

Then a miracle happened

"Wanna sit together?" She replied, goodness I think I'm gonna faint.

"Sure" I said with no emotion atleast in the inside I'm screaming and laughing like crazy.

As we sat together 3rd to the front was our sit I am at her right and her left is Uriel.

"Good morning class" Ms.Hudgeons said with a big smile. "Good morning ma'am" as we meet her.

"Ok class our first topic of the quarter is Unit 1:Cell and growth division"

"And your first performance assessment is explaining 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 the lesson is basically divided into 4 parts"

"So I will group you all into 4 so.."

Do you know that feeling when you want to be the same group as your crush at the same time not.

"Group 1-Bryanna, Ralph, Angelo, Gab, and Chloe on 1.1"

"Group 2- Uriel, Amir, Fabio, Raiza, and Jade on 1.2"

Fuck.

"Group 3- Dwayne, Jilliane, Prince, Heart, Reanise, and Gab on 1.3"

"Group 4- Renzo, Lucas, Laurence, Kern, and JM on 1.4"

Destiny hates me right? I mean really? Only girl in their group..fuck my life.

"Well I have to move, I'll talk to you later..,"there's a later? Amen praise the lord , "I have to tell them what we are going to do, Bye" she said.

"Bye see you later" with a little smile.

"Group 1 will present tomorrow, go to your groups now and talk about the presentation" said Ms. Hudgeons.

And it was then my life exploded..

"Hey Raiza why don't you come at my place?" He said with a smirk.

Amir fucking James Toronto...you are one dead guy
××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/N:

Sorry for the late uploads busy schedule :/ but I'll be continuing it later :) chapter 3 will be up soon and the REAL words from Renzo about Raiza is at Chapter 3

So guys

Vote~Comment~Follow

-Banana 😋