Two Of A Kind [BoyxBoy]

-I would LOVE to thank @tennis_girl for helping me with finding part of the cover (I still made it though) and helping me with my hassle of this title for the story. So thank you girl! I really appreciate it. And guys, please check out her work! ^.^ thank you.

So...

Enjoy!-

Two Of A Kind

Chapter 1

Jay's POV

In class ... yup. That's where I'm at. Not High School but in College. Which is VERY boring.

I look around the room and notice that there are some hot chicks that ...

"How have I never notice them before?" I murmer under my breathe.

"Well maybe 'cuz you don't pay attention," a deep voice answered.

I jumped a little (nearly out of my seat) and growled at whom ever scared me. I look to my right and see a fucking pale dude.

"What the fuck? Are you supposed to be a walking Edward Cullen or some shit?" I nearly yell but managed to keep cool.

"Ahhhh whatever," he whispers and flashes me his perfect white teeth.

----

Now I'm fucking pissed. Wondering why? Well ask my damn Wolf!

That stupid ass

-HEY!- He (My Wolf) growled.

-Oh shut up!- I growl back

He whimpers down and settles. Since the class just ended I gather my things and rush out of there.

----

"So what's up? You've been acting quite a bit ... strange I shall admit," he teased from atop a tree.

"I should fucking pull your pale ass and rip you into pieces!" I spat.

-HEY! Dude calm the fuck down!- My Wolf howled.

"Oh great! Now my Wolf is very protective over an ass like you .... I'm fucking wondering why!" I say while cocking my head to the side and flashing him my OWN fangs.

"Ooooh I'm scared!" He teases in his thick British accent that I've never really notice until --"

He smirks and says, "well you never knew I had an accent. Wow. And by the way, it's crazy how we'r--"

"WE ARE NOT MATES!!!!" I yell then shift into my Black Midnight coloured Wolf and ran after his white ass.

~~~~~~~~~~*

A/N: I made this short on purpose! ^.^ so I hope that you like. Be sure to comment + VOTE = LOVE.

Are you watching the Olmypics? USA is going great so far! Woo-Hoo!

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed. :DDDDD

Chow ;X