~•Chapter One•~

~•(Y/n)'s POV•~

    The loud beeping of my alarm clock woke me right up. I shot up from my bed in a panic. I looked to to the bedside table and calm myself, knowing it was just the alarm going off.

"Every freaking time.." I shook my head. I checked to see the time, I had 40 minutes to get to school.

"Ugh..another day of hell," I mumbled under my breath.

    My extended my hand only for my fingers grazed over the top of the alarm clock, eventually finding the button that would turn it off.

   Groaning, I forced myself out of the comfort of my bed, trudging to the bathroom that's connected in my room. After doing my necessities such as taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth and hair, and refreshing myself, I walked out of the bathroom.

    I opened the closet and picked out my school uniform. I also picked out my (F/c) (favorite color) stockings.

    I reached for my phone that lay there on the bedside dresser, it was connected to the charger so it should have been charging overnight, I checked the percent to see it was at max, I tucked my phone in my skirt.

   After getting changed, I walked to my kitchen to greet my parents and have breakfast.

    "Good morning, (Y/n). Did you sleep well?" My mother asked me. I just responded with a hum as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"I made your favorite!" Mom perked up, placing a plate of (Favorite breakfast meal) in front of me.

    Without hesitation, I picked up my fork and began to devour the food. My phone vibrated, followed by a ding. I took out my phone to be met with a spam of messages.

Group Text Conversation:

My Frens💕💕

MidoriGURINUU💚: HIIIII

MidoriGURINUU💚: um..HELLOO!!??!!?!?

MidoriGURINUU💚: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

MidoriGURINUU💚:COME ON GIRLIES IT'S

TIME FOR EDUCATION AND LEARNING!

TheSnoozingBookworm😪💙: I'm trying to read. Please stop spamming my phone.

MidoriGURINUU💚: If only YandereDev would read my emails..

TheSnoozingBookworm😪💙: 'YandereDev! YandereDev!' That's all you ever seem to care about.

MidoriGURINUU💚:That's not true! >:(

MeWifoo💕😻: Hewwo :3

MeWifoo💕😻:How is everyone? C:

TheSnoozingBookworm😪💙: Tired.

MeWifoo💕😻: As per usual hehe

MidoriGURINUU💚: I'm simply Fanta-bulously