~•Chapter Six•~

~•3rd Person Pov•~

'Umeji is such a prick,' you internally scorned to yourself in bitter resent, your free hand beginning to tighten into a densely compacted fist from ignited rage. Your other hand remained cupped securely around your throbbing nose that continued to secret crimson, irony liquid. Your slightly tremulous fingertips unintentionally smeared blood around the lower part of your face, and as you walked beside Uekiya, droplets of blood landed steadily onto the ground in silent drips- leaving behind a mini trail of blood splats as you and the Gardening club leader ambulated to the school's infirmary. Some blood had even soaked as tiny scarlet stains into the white on your shirt as well. However, you seemed to have not noticed the obviousness yet as you continued your inward tangent to yourself.

'How dare he! Thinking he can go around and be a complete ass for no reason! Threatening me and glaring at me with those amorous, glistening suns for eyes!' you pensively yelled to yourself in a state of blissful oblivion, until sudden awareness struck you and the provocative thought about Umeji that had just pulsated through your mind.

'(Y/n)- NO! Not his eyes again! What is it with me and his beautiful golden eyes?' you couldn't resist as you inwardly swooned to yourself over the captivating melted honey hues his pairs of eyes were. His amber eyes were enchanting, and you absolutely loathed to admit that fact to yourself, but the gleaming color of golden was so unique and unlike you've ever seen- especially when the suns heated rays streamed down from above and into his rounded orbs, the light scintillating magnificently inside and  contrasting rather nicely to the palish tan toned of his skin and those messy, copious wisps of blonde locks that descend like mini waterfalls over his eyes and framed his complexion endearingly-

'HOLY FUCK! That was... oddly specific of me to think of his eyes,' Then you vigorously shook away the repulsive thoughts about Umeji away from your mind and finally, you were left in the peaceful solitude of mentality. You were just feeling tired, that was all. You awoke too early, that was all, and your mental state was a bit disoriented from your new morning routine and needed time to adapt. That was why you were having these intrusive thoughts of that certain delinquent enter inside your cerebral cortex; you just weren't feeling yourself! Surely it couldn't have been anything else. How could it be something else? Why would it be anything else?

Shaking your head from side to side again, you elicited a heavily deflating sigh, your shoulders slumping down slightly as you murmured to yourself grudgingly, “Ugh, I'm going crazy.” (ᴬʰʰʰ ᵍᵒᵒ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ ᵃʰʰʰ ᵍᵒᵒ ˢᵗᵘᵖᶦᵈ--)

      Upon sensing the warm blood cascading down the flesh on your chin, you casted your attention downwards momentarily and noticed the various scattered taints of dark blood blemished into the fabric of your expensive school uniform shirt. Immediately a cold sweat broke forth from your face and your eyelids extended widely. These shirts were not cheap, and you had been acknowledged on the fact that your parents would have a total mental breakdown if they found out you ruined your thirty-three dollar t-shirt for school. There was this one time Mai was working on an art project after school and you were assisting her with it. She accidentally spilled glittery pastel pink paint onto your school shirt, which happened to be permanent and acrylic. Needless to say, your caretakers were not impressed in the slightest to see their daughter saunter into their humble abode looking like a 3rd graders failed art assignment.

“Oh, shoot! Uekiya-san, we need to go to the bathroom real quick so I can wash off this blood first before it stains,” you explained to her briskly as you whipped around and started heading into the direction of the girl's bathroom- opposite to where the Nurse's office was.