hyung, who's this?

*jimin was on the plane with the rest of bts going to the mama's in hongkong while on his phone out of boredome, but when he was in his social media all he kept on seeing Photoshop of him with this girl who he doesn't know so he decides to ask v who she is*

Jimin:v hyung,who is she?

V:*laughing his ass off* y-you don't know HAHAHAHAHAH

Rm:what's so funny and don't you know that suga is sleeping and he's kill us if he woke up.

Jimin:its just a girl that army's are photo shopping me with.

Jungkook:hyung how can you not know her and they are shipping you with her.

Jimin:why who is she??

Hobi:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jin:shut up-

Suga:ahhh ill kill all of you!

Hobi:hyung this is park chaeyoung from the kpop group blackpink and she was at the mamas last year and army has been shipping both if you'd for a year now.

Suga:who?

*jimin shows a picture of her and him photoshopped together*

Suga: I know her, she was my classmate in high school.

Bts(exceptyoongi):REALLY?!?!

Suga: yeah

Taehyung:oh and jimin your gunna see her at the mamas tonight.

Time skip to blackpink

Roses P.O.V

*we got to the hotel and I was sharing a room with Lisa unnie so being us we went down to look for snacks*

Lisa:unnnniee I've found the room!

Rose:yayyyy ffooooddddd,the food on the plane wasn't that good.

Lisa:I get ya unnie

*we ate and then went to our room with our suit cases but got lost so we went down to the Secretary to find out which room we had*

Secratary:room 22*gives keys*

Lisa:thanky-

Fan:BTS AHHHHHHHH

rose:umm unnie who are bts??

Lisa:oh,they are a Koop group.

*we were going through the floors messing around infill we got to our door and went in*

Lisa:unnie we need to get changed quick!!

*we got changed and went to the car and got to the mamas*

What me and my unnies are wearing:

{{Sorry for the short chapter}}