Weekly Idol

Roses P.O.V

*were on our way to weekly idol when we made it there was one thing I wasn't expecting to see....bts*

*the staff took us to the lounge were bts were*

Rm:hi aren't you blackpink?

Jisoo:yeah and ofcoarse your bts

Jungkook:so were going to be on weekly idol together that will be fun.

Staff:sorry but your on now

*we all went on and introduced ourselves*

Speaker1:so rose have do you mind answering some questions for us?

Rose:not at all

Speaker2:so do you k ow about the jirose ship?

Rose:yes

Speaker1:so how often do you hear fans talking about it?

*I dropped on the ground and blackpink and bts laughed*

Jennie:at the last three fan signs we heard fans talking about it to her and then on Vlive and at our concerts.

Time skipp to the hotel

*we got in and me and rose started dancing untill we hears fans screaming BTS AND BLACKPINK ARE IN THE SAME HOTEL JIROSE IS FATE*

*we just went to our rooms and did random things*

Lisa:get rose wanna go out and get somee food?

Rose:yasssss

*we went out and were skipping untill Lisa bumped into someone*

Lisa:oopppss sorry-wait Jungkook!?

Jungkook:wow guess we really are at the same hotel hehehe

Taehyung:do you and your friends wanna come out for fun?

Rose: guess we were gunna be stuck here for the rest of the dayyyyyy

Jungkook:so can we come to your room and wait for you?

Lisa:sure just get all your friends and well get ours

*we went to our room with all bts and they waited there untill we got back with Jennie and jisoo*

Rose:were readyyyyy

Yoongi:rose do you remember me??

Rose:hahaha why wouldn't I grandpa*I patted his head*

Yoongi:yahhh

*we went out wearing masks and we went to the some park and had fun. I took my Polaroid to take photos,*

*we agreed to become friends so we had to share secrets and we can ask questions about each other*

Jisoo:its your turn rose

Rose:ummm I remember just after debuting our first time in the same house I stayed up super late cause I was home sick and it was just then that I realised that I had my really bright lamp on so I went to turn it off but when I reached for the plug I fell off my bed and woke everyone up and the worst thug is that Lisa had a opened packed of gummy bears on the floor so when I fell they all stuck to my face and it was hilarious...

Hobo:probably when we did the elevator prank...........

*he showed us a video and I burst out laughing I couldn't help it*

Taehyung:its late I think we should get back.

*the walk back was boring. We said farewell and went to our rooms when me and lisa got to our roomlisa helped me put the photos I took into a present to the boys so i took the photos I took of them and tied them together with a red string and me and lisa quietly slipped them under the door and went back to our rooms to sleep.

Jimins P.O.V

*me and yoongi hyung went into our room and I was getting ready for bed when go onto comes to me with two tiny things in his hands

Yoongi:here*throws me one of them with my name on it*

Jimi :what is it?

Yoongi:its a gift from your girlfriend.