backstage incident

Roses P.O.V

*me and my unnies were backstage getting ready to go home when I decided I needed to go to the bathroom,i told my unnies and left. On my way I got pinned to the wall by i have no clue but when I looked up my legs became weak,baekhyung it was baekhyung*

Baekhyung:hey princess*smirk*

Rose:umm I'm sorry but I've a car waiting on me.....

Baekhyung:oh don't worry about that...

*he went to kiss me so I turned my head and he kissed my cheek instead*

Rose: let go!!!

Baekhyung:keep struggling I like it.

Rose:*screams help*

*baekhyung pinned my hand above my head with one hand and with the other he held my face,he was going in for the kiss and I could hear my unnies calling me so I started crying but suddenly someone pulled baekhyung off of you*

GD:don't you know its bad manners to touch a girl without her permission!!

*baekhyung ran away and I ran up to gdragon and hugged him*

Rose:thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!

*GD then gave me a piggy-back to my unnies and explained what happened we hugged and he left and we walked out,i was still crying by the shock*

*we went to find our manager and tell him and we found him with bts's manager*

Jennie:manager!!

*they both turned around when they saw me crying*

Manager:rose what happened are you ok?

Lisa:*angry*no she got attacked by exo's baekhyung who tried to kiss her twice!!

Jisoo:but on the positive side gdragon saved her

Manager:ill write report to his manager when we get back,are you ok rose??

Rose: just a li-little shocked.

*when we got out to our car the girls surrounded me so that the paparazzi woudlnt see me cry*

Bts P.O.V

*we were walking out from our dressing room when we saw rose in another hall far away being carried by gdragon we all had no clue so we just walked to the car and drove away*