THE SUCCESSFULL SEALING

No ones pov                        Kushina push! minato said.Kushina gave minato a glare that meant are you the one feeling the pain.Minato quickly looked back away.After some hours Five cries could be heard.Kushina quickly put your hand on my back so yhat ican give you my chakra. minato said.Kushina did as told and felt very energetic even minato still felt alittle energetic but not weak thanks to his big chakra reserves.The only peoplein the room were itachi,shisui,kakashi,obito,danzo and the medics.(AN/obito is alive the accident  never happened when it was kakashi put in his chidori.Rin never died either shes with obito.)
Danzo sama the akatsuki have infiltrated the village.a root agent said.
The hokage minato namikaze or the yellow flash used his jutsu to transport to somewhere safe in the village Kurama or kyuubi  or the nine tails came out of kushinas body but suprisingly she didnt die and she still had so much energy.Hiruzen sarutobi came in there put the children out side and did handseals he then sealed the soul in two babies equally the chakra in two other babies equally and then the shinigami took his soul.But before when hiruzen was still doing the handseals minato kept saying thank you.Before the shinigami disappeared it sealed the ten tails,the sage of six paths and the youngest son of the sage of six paths and also not far away sealed the oldest son of the sage of six paths in a boy the same ahe as naruto who had been born two days before called sasuke uchiha.Then every one went back to their homes and the family went to the hospital.Oh and the akatsuki were defeated by jonins root anbu and the hashirama cells.