THE HEROES AND ADOPTION

No ones pov              Naruto uzumaki namikaze was walking alone on the street when the villagers attacked him saying that he was going to pay for what he did.which was entirely Obito uchihas fault for controlling the nine tails to destroy konoha.A/N minato said he was the jinchuriki so that in the mean time he could train his sister and brother with the chakra then when time is right he can say who is the true jinchuriki because he was afraid they would hurt his sister and brother and when they die the kyuubi no kitsune would reform later in the world and take its vengeance.When he saw people he ran as fast as he could but like always it was a dead end.when they started  torturing him he felt possessed then out of nowhere a ten tailed wolf beast as big as the kyuubi no kitsune appeared and protected the boy.It couldnt be out for so long so when there were 12 men left two figures appeared infront of the boy actually more like two anbu The first had a wolf mask while the second had a fox mask.Tsukuyomi both of them yelled and in an instant all of them fell down then both men yelled again fire style great fireball jutsu.
All the villagers were burnt to ashes in an instant.When both men looked at the boy they were astonished.They saw his eyes change to the one comma sharingan then the second comma then the third comma then the mangekyou sharingan then the eternal mangekyou sharingan then the rinnegan then the rinne sharingan then the byakugan then the tenseigan before they changed back to his normal ocean blue eyes.This Was the 50th time he got tortured.Today he was lucky that his cousins came to the rescue.Dont worry naruto its us they removed there masks to show itachi and shisui uchiha.A/N FUGAKU IS MINATOS BROTHER.SHISUI IS FUGAKUS SON.They took him home and asked their father if he could adopt him his father said that it was okay he will do the paper work tomorrow snd that in the mean time he could stay.His sons thanked him and he said it was a pleasure.

Oh by the way his siblings names are good ones namito and nakami bad ones kanami and Fugaku.

Oh for those who are wondering my name is Denzzy

SEE YOU NEXT TIME BRATS

Writing this story its so troublesome