corbyn (12)

i was sitting in my room planning the perfect picnic with amanda, for kaylee and I. I heard someone talking outside so i decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"you came here to visit, not to fall in love," i heard daniel's voice say. i sigh, knowing he's talking to kaylee.

"okay and? im not in love," i heard kaylee say. my heart shattered and broke.

"fuck.." I whisper. Amanda immediately looks up from her laptop.

"what is it corb?", she asks.

"The picnic date with her is ruined,"
"all of our hard work is over," I sigh.
amanda sits up straight with confusion plastered all over her face.

"wait...what??" amanda says, shocked.

"she doesn't love me."

"awe... corb!" she says giving me a tight hug. just then i heard my door open. i pull away and see kaylee standing here. she slams the door and Jonah immediately gets up from the corner and chases after her. my god.. what have i done?

kaylee leaves the house and i start texting her.

Corn-in-a-bin
hey kay, i promise! it was nothing.
delivered

Corn-in-a-bin
kaylee, please respond.
delivered

Corn-in-a-bin
listen, i understand!
delivered

Corn-in-a-bin
kaylee, i love you.
read 7:12 PM

i decide it's time for me to tell her what's been going on. i take an uber to her hotel and see some weird person in black carrying someone around the back of the building. I thought of it as nothing. i take the elevator up to the sixth floor and reach kaylee's room. The door was open so i walked right in. i noticed a postmates bag on the floor with a black leather glove near it.

"kaylee..? i need to talk to you," I say walking around the room. nothing. then it hit me, the glove, postmates, and the person.

someone.. took... kaylee...