kaylee (17)

today was new years day, i was super excited. after this in a couple of days, I'll get go somewhere with corbyn. maddy, leah, riley, steph, and i were all having a talk about something very important.

"guys, i was only supposed to visit a week. it's been about three!" i say.

"well, that's good. your man is here," riley laughs.

"plus, why don't you just move here??" maddy adds.

"I can't afford that!" i frown.

"well maybe go back to portland, and go to one of their shows nearby?" leah suggests.

"not a bad idea!" steph chirps.

i put my head in my hands and sigh. if i went back to portland, i wouldn't be able to spend time with corbyn and the rest of them. I can't afford a house here, and I can't live in hotel rooms forever. then, i remembered just the thing. i had this bank account for all my savings that should have just enough for a house here in LA. maybe not Beverly Hills, we'll have to see. But, I'd have to go back to portland for all this. it was around 10 PM and we needed to get to the why don't we house. i searched through my suitcase and found a mustard yellow crop top and simple black leggings with two thin white stripes going down the side of them. i slip on some high socks and addidas slides (a/n dont come @ me for making her wear socks & sandals, they're cool okay?)

"you girls ready?" i call while straighting my hair in the bathroom.

"yeah!"

"no- almost"

"whaaa?"

"I've been ready!"

i laugh and put on some mascara and leave it as that. "well let's go!" i call leaving the hotel room. we all get into our uber and soon we were off to the house.

we arrive at their house and all file out of the uber. we thank the driver and walk up to the door.

"ready?" i ask them. they all nod and smile. i knock on their door and in just a few seconds Jonah opens the door.

"well hey dork!" jonah laughs and lets us all in. i sit down on the couch and look around. wow, what has my life come to? I've had such an amazing time here with all of them. now my friends from portland are even here too! gosh, i never want this to end. just then, i felt someone sit next to me. i turn my head to see corbyn smiling dressed in a simple black wdw hoodie and jeans with rips at the knees.

"hey corb," i smile.

"hello kaylee," he smiles back. i look right into his beautiful blue eyes and smile. i ruffle his blonde hair before standing up. corbyn quickly grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"aw come on!" i whine interwining both of my hands with his.

"dont leave mee," he whines. i place my head against his and run backwards pulling him off the couch.
"gotcha!" i wink and run off to a game of truth or dare that was happening. i quickly sit down next to zach and join.

"kaylee, truth or dare?" jack asks me with a smirk plastered all over his face. I'm the type of person that would always go for a dare and never turn it down. almost.

"dare"

"tell me something you've always wanted to say but didn't,"

"can this be directed to anyone? not just you, right?" i ask. Jack nods. well fuck, the thing I've wanted to say is how much corbyn means the world to me, and how much i love him. if i said that to the entire group daniel would go insane. so would the others, but daniel would kill me. i guess i have to, it's a dare.

"okay, well.. here goes nothing..," i sigh.

"corbyn, bean, idiot, corb, you mean the absolute world to me. yes, we've known each other for a month, maybe two now. you became my best friend at the start and hopefully you'll become more. i think, corbyn is the one,"

"kaylee mae, you've made your mistake."