new girl

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I roll over and turn my alarm off then lay back down on my back and close my eyes.

I lay there listening to the birds outside my window and the sound of Mom humming as she cooks breakfast for a minute.

Then my eyes shoot open.

"New school!"

That's all I say and I jump out of bed and begin my morning retinue. 

I shower quickly, and put on my uniform.

I brush through my naturally curly hair and put on some mascara and lip gloss

I don't like wearing a lot of make up, because then I look like every other cake faced girl in high school trying to impress boys. But I'm not. I don't worry about boys, they're not important. I never have. #SinglePotato4Life. I just want to focus on my studies. 

I'm a junior, but I can graduate this year if I finish off my credits. I really hope I do because I've been taking online college courses too and I nearly have my Associates degree. YAY!

I run down the stairs and trip and fall near the bottom *(be careful, stairs are mean)*.

I quickly jump up.

"I'm fine," I say quickly sitting down at the table.

"Well someone's excited," Mom says as she sets down my plate in front of me.

"More-so nervous than excited," I say and begin to eat. 

"there's nothing to be nervous about," she pouts sitting across from me, "you're smart, you're funny, you have the most beautiful voice, and you're adorable."

I giggle at her.

"I still can't believe you aren't dating someone yet," she takes a sip of her coffee, "like honestly? What guy wouldn't love to take my beautiful daughter and her many talents at least to the movies?"

"Mom," I set down my fork, "I'll worry about boys after I get my Associates, okay? Right now I want to focus on my studies so that I can get a good job."

"You know most mothers would be having the exact opposite conversation with their daughter, right? Telling them to focus more on their studies and less on boys. but here I am trying to get you to even think about boys," she sets down her coffee, "I'm going to want some grandbabies you know?"

"Yes mom and you will get your grandbabies,"I say exasperated, "just not for a while."

"Well if you don't start at least noticing boys, I'm never going to get my grandbabies."

"Mom I'm sixteen!"

"Almost seventeen."

"UGH! Fine. You know what? I'll get my Associates, then I'll think about boys and then maybe getting into a relationship, but not until then. Deal?"

"DEAL!"

"okay. Now I have to get to school," I say standing up and grabbing my bag, "Bye. Love you. See you when you get home from work."

I give her a peck on the check and head for the door.

"Oh Yona!"

I turn to her. "Yeah?"

"I heard through the grape vine that there's a party tonight," She grins, "You're going."

"WHAT!?!?"

"You heard me," She raises her eyebrows.

"But-"

"No but. Now go or you're going to be late."

*(lowkey wishing this was my mom)*

[TIME SKIP]

I arrive at the school and my jaw instantly drops.

IT'S HUGE!!!!

"Yep I'm definitely getting lost today," I say to myself.

"Hi you must be the new girl," a friendly looking girl say stepping away from her group of friends, "Sou Yona, right?"

"Um y-yeah," I stutter, "j-just call me Yona."

Crap!

I'm really shy when it comes to meeting new people.

"Great!," she says jumping a little, "Well I'm Lisa, and you can hang with me and my friends today and we'll show you around."

"Thanks," I say smiling at her.

"No problem," She says waving her hand like its nothing, "I know what its like being the new girl in school. Come on!"

She grabs my arm and pulls me to her friends.

"Guys this is Yona, Yona this is Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo," Lisa introduces her friends point to each one as she lists then off.

"Hi," They all say.

"Hi," I say waving shyly, "it's nice to meet you."

A bunch of girls start to shout and run to something behind us.

They started screaming things like 'oppa marry me' or 'oppa I love you'.

Great this again.

I dealt with this in my old school with a group named Got7.

Don't get me wrong, they were good looking but I just wasn't interested and the girls were so annoying.

I look at the boys that all the girls are going crazy over, and...............

OOF!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the first chapter. I know it was kind of boring, the next chapter will be more interesting. 

Anyway stay tuned for more my babies!! ILY!!