"Cute."

I look at the boys that all the girls are crowding around and........

OFF!

Oh. My. Lord.

They're actually hot. And wait is that... KOOKIE!?!?

"Kookie!?," I shout and he looks up at me.

"Yona!?," He shouts back, running to me and spinning me around in an embrace.

[Taehyung's PoV]
We get out of the bus and are immediately surrounded by screaming fangirls.

God! Why can't we have one day where we aren't going deaf from these girls?

"Kookie!?"

Jungkook looks towards the voice seeming to recognize is.

"Yona!?"

Jungkook rushes through the crowd to the girl that had shouted for him and picks her up in an embrace, spinning her once before putting her back down.

"Yona what are you doing here?," Jungkook asks her, "We weren't expecting you for another week."

"Well the plans changed and Eomma and I got to come sooner," the Yona girl says, "How's Ajumma(Auntie)?"

"Wait," I interrupt their conversation, "What's going on here?"

"Oh guys this his my cousin Yona," Jungkook says gesturing to the short girl beside him, "Yona these are my friends; Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung."

He gestures to each of us as he lists us off.

"Annyeong," she says bowing slightly, "It's nice to meet you all."

Jungkook ruffles her hair.

"You don't have to bow," he chuckles, "They're just my friends."

She giggles as she fixes her hair, "I'm just being polite."

Cute.

Wait! What did I just think?

I shake my head as Yona tries to shove Jungkook only to be met with an immovable wall.

"Kookieeee," she whines, "You're no fair. And since when did you get so big?"

"Well when you move away for ten years you miss a lot of things," he laughs snatching her bag from her.

He runs and lifts it up in the air keeping it out of her reach as she runs after him, jumping and giggling, trying to get her bag back.

"Jimin!"

Jungkook throws the bag to Jimin and he begins to try and keep it away from her.

"Just give up Yona," Jungkook shouts doubling over in laughter, "You're too short even for Jimin."

She stops jumping suddenly and a grin appears on her face.

She looks right at Jimin and places a kiss right on his cheek.

Jimin freezes and drops his jaw as she takes her bag and puts it on her shoulders.

"Thanks Chim chim," she says with a big smile and then skips off, "See you boys later."

Yep. That's cute.

But I can't focus on that, I have a rep to uphold.

"Oh hey Yona!" Hoseok shouts after her.

She turns back to us, "Yeah?"

"I'm throwing a party tonight at my place," Hoseok says, "Can I maybe count on you being there?"

"Uh-y-yeah," she stutters, blushing and putting her head down to hide it, "I-I'll be there."

She turns back around quickly and walks off to class.

Once she's out of ear shot, Hoseok begins doing his yes dance.

"Hoseok," Jungkook says looking at him like he's a crazy person, "what are you doing?"

Hoseok stops dancing and his face becomes pink.

"Well she's really cute and adorable and you know...," he trails off and scratches the back of his neck.

"Dude!,"  Jungkook shouts hitting him on the arm, "She's my cousin!"

"Besides," I add, "she's way too ugly."

I walk off without another word and don't look back as I head to my photography class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think so far?
Sorry I didn't tell you that Yona and Jungkook are cousins.
I figures it would be a good surprise.
Anyway I hope you liked it and I hope you give it a vote! ILY!