-twenty three

POV: Jimin
I was pretty nervous sitting down in Kim Seokjin's house, using his chopsticks and spoon, eating his food that he had cooked himself. I took a big gulp of the tea that he had prepared for me, but I still felt dehydrated. Maybe it was the nerves.

No man has ever made me shake with this much fear before. Something about him was so charming, yet so intimidating, he really did scare the life out of me. Next to him, I felt like a lost, frankly hopeless three year old boy stuck in the middle of some abandoned park after dark. A weirdly specific analogy, but I think it fits.

My leg decided it was going to be really stubborn tonight. I even tried pushing my thigh down with my hand, but because my palm was so sweaty, my hand slid right off within seconds. It was really hot that day, but my teeth were still chattering as though the temperature had gone straight down to negative numbers.

I quickly finished my food. The food tasted even better than it looked, so it wasn't difficult to shove it all down. After I finished, I shot Seokjin a small smile to show my gratitude and finished my glass of tea.

"So, about that sake wine you were talking about," I smirked. "When do I expect to see it on the table?"

Seokjin's eyebrows slowly raised in surprise. "Look at you," he purred, getting up. "Impatient little boy," he teased.

The way he was talking to me right now was already more than enough to make me feel like I was crazy drunk. He disappeared for a moment before swiftly coming back with a bottle of the wine he had promised earlier.

"You missed me?" He asked jokingly, placing the bottle down on the table with a klunk. "Help yourself, darling. I'm sure you're more than capable of pouring wine into a glass on your own."

"Oh, please. I'm capable of a lot more than you think," I chuckled, grabbing the bottle. "I may have failed you all in this damn case, but I can't fail you.You're out of the case, which means we're no longer work buddies. And you know what that means? I don't have to be all professional with you anymore."

"Well," he took a deep breath. "If that's the case, then I'll be very unprofessional with you tonight, Mr. Park Jimin. You're hot, and I really fucking like you. And you know what? I really wanna fuck the hell out of you."