II. kalon

| NOT EDITED |
-
-
-
-
{ Warning this story will include gore, possibly smut, and profanity. Don't read if under the age of 12yo. Continue }

Ari'yen lifted her foot off the gas slowly, going to a complete stop next to Blu and Devante by the slightly lit sidewalk. Rolling the window down , the car comes to a complete stop.

Blu glanced at the car pulling up next to her and the young lad beside her. Flipping her hair and rolling her eyes at what was in front of her.

Groaning, Devante narrowed his eyes at Bobbi.

" So what are you doing driving around this part of town ?"

Bobbi smirked seeing that Blu couldn't even complete sentence. " Blu, if you wanted weed you could've always asked Luka."

" Of course, your boyfriend would have weed!" Devante reply smiling like a fool. Groaning Bobbi slides her hand through her hair. Her kinky hair stops at right above her jaw, her skin a rich brown skin glowing as the street lights reflect off of her. Rolling her eyes at the brown boy. Bobbi smiles seeing her friends in joy and laughter.

" So, can we get a ride?"

Devante questions as Blu started talking to Ari'yen. Bobbi turns to Ari'yen for an answer. Noticing that Bobbi was staring at her, Ari'yen rose her perfect arched eyebrow. The fact they the only reason that Devante was talking to her for a ride from her bother Ari'yen.

"Nope, the only reason you talking to me is that you want a fucking ride, you old dusty rat."

Bobbi's eyes popped out her skull, hearing the pure fuckery around her.

" You heard the woman." Smirking Bobbi rolled the window up. Ariyen then steps on the gas hard, speeding oof once again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Devante you motha fucking bitch!"

" Shit!chill!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Making it to Kev's finally, Ari'yen pulls up into the parking lot. Both jumping out the car the two friends close the doors to the car and walked through Kev's doors.

      Swinging the door open Bobbi grins, seeing all her friends in front of her. Expect Blu and Devante of course.

    Ari'Yen rolled her eyes noticing that no body bother to say hello to her and Bobbi.

" Fucking bet ." Ari'Yen mumbles.

———————-

   Sitting down at the bar, Bobbi finally sees Blu and Devante walk through the doors.

  Snickering Ari'yen and Bobbi grin at each other.

" Y'all so fucking goofy I swear to god bro !"
Devante complains whole holding 3 bags.

   Blu stands there with narrowed eyes, glaring a fucking hole into Ari'yen's head. Cameron now has   his arm wrapped around Ari'Yen waist.

    Blu stomps to the bar like a child, as Devante sluggish walks. At last getting the the bar, Devante eyes glance as Bobbi face.

  Devante smirks as Luka walks into the room.

" So Bobbi!" He exclaims loud.  " You fucking Luka now or what going on now."

   Everybody head snaps towards Devante and Bobbi, including Luka. All conversations stopped, waiting for her reply.

As soon as that question was asked Bobbi choked on her drink, coughing loudly.

"Shít—!" She continued to cough until Blu helps her. Breathing hard as tears streamed down her face.

——————-

    After clearing her throat, everyone started to worry about her breathing rather than who's dick was inside her guts. Laying down on the couch Bobbi was about to close her but, Devante popped up.

   Opening her eyes slowly, she scans the room seeing everyone was socially engaged.

  " Shít yo bitch ass up Luka!"

   " Fuck you Ari'yen."

   " No Luka that's what's Cam does."

       " Ari'Yen!" Cameron face glow red after hearing what she said.

    Luka shakes his head and walks away.

    Devante asks once again, not surprising her.

" Honestly he couldn't choke me up if he wanted too."

  " Oh foreal?" Luka says leaning on the couch.

" oh."

" Aw shucks."

—————————

     The night soon became morning, Bobbi groaned as Luka dragged her upstairs. Above Kev's was a small apartment. He opened the door quickly then slamming Bobbi body on the door.

    His hand wraps about her neck, noticing this Bobbi grab his hand.

" So I can't choke you up?"

——————————-

   Dressed in silk head to toe, Bobbi looked between her quivering to see brown eyes staring straight back at her. Gripping the headboard she takes a deep breath, eyes trailing up the wall to the ceiling.

—————————

kalon

plural -s

kalon: ideal perfect beauty in the physical and moral sense, especially as perceived by Greek philosophers.

—————-

Sorry it's late.

daddys_gurl02
LoveStoryOfDeath106
madeinmajesty
YaniiiMamiii