Shortcomings

WARNING!:
THIS FANFIC WILL CONTAIN SUBJECTS OF:
RAPE
HOMOPHOBIA
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FLOOOF
Sorry if the writing sucks I'm not exactly the best but I'll try :)
Happy reading
-Anika

Location: london alleyway (England)
Tears welled up in the small boy's eyes as a pair of strong cold arms forcefully moved over the blondes' porcelain skin . Using his slim , delicate arms armin attempted to push the looming figure away from his under-developed body ; simultaneously attempting to pull his shirt down to no avail.
"Feisty are we ?" A slurred ,obviously drunk voice came from a overweight middle-aged man with a lessening amount of hair , a toothy grin spread across his face . The 19 year old boy , noticing his opportunity attempted to slip underneath the staggering figures' arm and run  only to be met by a sharp pain in his left ribcage . A tremendous crack was heard as multiple of Armins fragile bones shattered . Head spinning the blonde coughed up a mouthful of blood before hitting the ground .
"Now , no struggling now okay ? " a
Stupid laugh escaped his yellow , chipped , toothy mouth before all armin saw was a pitch darkness . The heavy rain crashing down into the alleyway he had been dragged into as a nearby church tower chimed 2am . The college students tears mixing into the pool of blood that he lay in .

I know this is really short but I kinda just wanted to start the story off . I really hope I can continue this story as once I'm finished it'll be quite a sweet fluff fanfic but for now . I'm so sorry for what I just wrote 😭😭
-Anika