My little angel

"ARMIN?"
"ARMIN!!"
The brunette raced down the dorm corridor searching for his other half , his love , his life , his best friend , his boyfriend .
The exited boy held a small stuffed toy that he had found in the corner of his room , Armins old favourite teddy ; a peach stuffed llama clearly loved to tatteres . As soon as the taller boy's eyes had noticed them the gold speckles in his eyes shimmered remembering how , when Armin had lost it when they were both 9 . He was in tatters for 4 days with eren becoming his new thing to hug when he got nightmares as young Eren would try his best to calm him down .
"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP ! SOME OF US ACTUALLY NEED TO SLEEP " came a thoroughly irritated voice from room 517 ; Jean Kirsten's room .
Ignoring jeans request , the boy continued speeding down the hallways swinging around the handrail to the stairs and sliding all the way down full of ecstatic energy . Bouncing from just the prospect of seeing the small blondes ocean blue eyes light up at the sight of the llama (whose name was Annie ) he scanned the common room ; furrowing his brow as he didn't find the frail boy sitting in his favourite chair reading a book as he usually would do .

Stepping outside into the thundering rain Eren took a deep breath as he began to search the apartment blocks' garden.
Empty
Kitchen ?
Empty
School library ?
Empty
Worry started to settle in as eren kept the plushie underneath his shirt to keep it dry .
"He doesn't usually go out at this time , and even if he did he would've told me right ?" The boy muttered , contemplating where else his blonde friend could be as he stood next to an alleyway underneath a closed corner shop porch .

Turning his head , the brunette noticed a curled up figure on the floor approximately 100m away from the entrance to the alley only just visable from his dying phone torch .

Confusion then fear spread across his olive tanned face as he noticed the familiar locks of long blonde hair , then the blue hoodie he wore oh so often in shreds 2m away from his circled up body . As Eren moved closer he noticed the red washed ground from Armins wound ; he ran towards the boy wrapping his warm arms around the broken teenagers' body noticing every cut, scrape , bruise , wound  that stained his porcelain skin , light tears still gathered in the corner of his eyes , chest rising and falling shakily .
"I'm so sorry , my little angel"
Eren planted a warm kiss on his boyfriends forehead before lifting Armins light body off the ground and he ran towards the nearest hospital , holding the blonde close to his chest.