ME&MY BROKEN HEART -RIXTON

":-/ Violet looks better than you ugly"!!!

"Rrrghhh Whaaat'd you saaaay?"!! Violet looks at the pair weirdly.

Violet pretends she didn't see anything and asks where the group is going.

"Well... we hardly got any information on where the missing kid is.. and too do a full investigation we need our captain which is a wood style user"!!!

"Im Confused"!!!

"Ughh" All three of them say.

"Maybe when this mission is over you could live in the village and meet everyone"?!!!

"Naruto... um...???"

Before violet can finish her sentence she heard a loud ass crash getting closer and closer then boom.

But Violet protected them by shielding obviously. Writing at the dead of night is tiring and Crankable.

"Woah"!!

"Told You"!!

"Why can't i do that"?

Sai and Sakura's faces at Naruto's Comment. :-

»«

"Coool valley" Violet screams as the earth shakes.

VIOLET KEEPS FALLING DOWN HER SCREAMING COULD ATTRACT OTHER NINJAS !!

Naruto caught her just as she was about too become america's next top sushi.

"Wooah, that was a little scary"!!

       Her vision goes blurry. "AAAGHHH"!! "What the heck maan"!!?

Sakura whispers too Violet "You'll get used too it"!!!

"Yeah Im REALLY GONNA GET USED TOO FALLING DOWN A WATERFALL"!!! - - She facepalms.

"Uggghh I thought this was one of those random dreams i'm having"!!!

"Wait Random Dreams"!!!

"Um Lil girl im more real than you'd ever see'!!!

"Um i doubt thaat"!!!

Naruto glares with white eyes and bars his teeth.

"Wait... what dream"!!?? Sai asks. He draws what she informs him.  "Well besides you people... it's kind of lopsided house"!!!

"Naruto , Sakura I think this is the place... loook familiar."

They both gasp. It was orochimaru's lair which is a cave!!!

"Yaay a cave"!!! :) Violet smiles and speaks sarcastically.

"Violet if you don't want too come...

you can stay here with...."!"

"I never suggested that"!

"EEEH, hehehe you didn't"!!

"NOOO"! She screams sending naruto onto the sealing and then dropping down in a very painless... geed you painful position!

Yeizune is almost weak after struggling too get out of his grip!! He sends her too the lab.

She is now very frightened. "OKAAY; NOW IM scareeed"!!!

"Hmhmhm... you should be these are one of the finest labs ever"!!!

"No NO NO NOT THAT.... your body it's just gross... i feel like touching it would affect me"!!!

Kabuto just turns his head... he throws a paper tag. But instead of an explosion it sends out thorny vines that she is easily stuck too!!!!

"Ow Ow Oww ugh huggggghhhg" When she moves the thorns prick reaches deep within.

"Aaagghh"! He kisses her lips too taste the blood coming out of her mouth!!

Just as he was about too put her through a genjutsu.... her ice grows out of control!!

The vines are iced and automatically broken.

"Aggghahaha". She starts as she's terribly bloody.

"Hey... unorms i heard crying"!!!

"Unorms"? Naruto and Sakura ask. Sai shakes their head at their slowness.

Naruto leads the waaay too the only opening of the cave. Kabuto is very smart so he sets traps within it too keep them away!! He holds Yeizune in a  headlock  position agaaain and leads the child away from help.

The group can still hear her screams. Naruto grabs Violet because she was the closest.

Sai and Sakura aren't stuck in the cave for long tho.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM CLAAASSH"!!

The boulders crumble too pieces each time. But..it also minuses loads of chakra from her.

Quickly Violet Shields Naruto while he was still holding her bridal style!!!!!

She then puts a bubble around them. Naruto is able too move... he tracks down Kabuto whoo is struggling with ice girl.

"We have too fight a guy like him"!!

"No i have too, Violet get behind me Ok"!?

She does as he says.

"What are you gonna do Naruto, as you can see i have a hostage with me"!!

"Urggh ^^"!!

"Don't worry Naruto I Can help"!!!!

"I Said too stay and keep watch for Sakura and Sai"!!

Violet rolls her eyes. She focuses her mind on the child and picks her up out of  kabuto's clutches. Not knowing she tripped on a wire that Kabuto had placed two giant ass kurosaki scythes. One of the cuts Naruto's skin while.... the other pierces ms.parr's stomach.

"HAHAHAHA Looks like your short a helper Naruto"!!!

"OwwwwWWW!!" Violet falls too the floor bleeding.

He gasps in concern and fear. Not wanting a person who he just met life too end, he takes about 12 sycthes too the chest and legs.

He readies himself on top of Violet covering her body.

This puts him through more rage.

" YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TOO HAND OVER THE CHILD, OR THOSE HORNS WILL GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THOSE FUCKING UGLY EYE SOCKETS"!!!!

He smirks.

Naruto went full nine-tailed mode.

Yeizune is thrown onto Violet and is knocked out.

Naruto punctures Mr.Yakushi's chest using tailed beast bomb. He then tail whips him 9x in the head.

Kabuto isn't affected by it all. This makes Naruto furious.

Sai and Sakura found a way too them. When Sakura sees Violet she freaks out and races too heal her before she bleeds out.

Naruto with the help of Sai put their jutsu's together. "Tailed-Beast Scroll BOOOOMMB"!!!

The Massive blue bomb turns black with a lion head coming out of it.

It clamps onto him and explodes all over the place.

Sai quickly flies the girl's out of there on his drawing beast bird.

Sakura turns her head.

Naruto feels Depressed as Violet's life passed away.

*Mom, D-Dad "!!

"Baby Your Okaay"!! She knew it was a dream and that she had never died or did she?!?