The Dimensional God: Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson. The young Primordial God everyone loved. The God all respected. He was a hero. But before all that, he was a son of Lady Chaos and Lord Kronos. He was the heir to his mother's throne and Prince of the Titans.

But he threw all that away when betrayed his father. When he chose the Gods over his own father. That day was the biggest mistake of his life.

This is the story of Perseus Jackson, Primordial God of Dimensions, Elements, Time, Weapons, Creation, Darkness and Shadows. He is the King of Oblivion and Patron of Heroes!

Chapter One: War For The World

Third Person POV

It was early in the morning. The birds were singing, the animals were scurrying about completely oblivious to what was going to happen.

There was war coming. A war that will decide the fate of this world and all who inhabit it.

The figure sighed as he heard footsteps behind him. The young God turned to find his best friend Kirk. He was a young Dragon who served the young God with his utmost devotion.

'My lord, your father has called a meeting' Kirk told his master and best friend, bowing deeply.

The young God sighed once more before leading the way back to the Throne Room. Guards bowed deeply to the young God in respect, and a bit of fear as he is the strongest Primordial God in existence.

The young God pushed open the two massive doors that lead to the Throne Room of his father. For so long he has hated this place. So many have been killed and tortured here by his father. He hated what his father did to the humans, what he did to his own brothers.

The young God wished he could help these people, to aid them and save them from the torture his father puts them through. But, alas, he could not. Going against his father would be seen as treason, and he loved his father.

The young God found he was the last one to arrive. He quickly walked over to his throne, which was smaller than Kronos' throne because Kronos did not want to admit his son was stronger than him.

'Good, now that you are here, we can begin this meeting' Kronos said.

Why have you called this meeting father?' The young God asked curiously.

The Titan King looked around, his eyes becoming dark.

'We are here because three sons of mine have betrayed me' The King said, shocking everyone in the council.

'What do you mean, father?' The young God asked.

The King looked at his son annoyed. 'It means that three of my sons have betrayed me and plan to dethrone me!' The King shouted.

Silence issued throughout the Throne Room. None wished to anger the King further. None except the young God anyways.

'What are their names father?' The young God asked.

The king's eyes narrowed into a glare. 'The names of the traitors are Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades' The King sneered with disgust.

'Then we must destroy them, my lord' Atlas declared as he slammed his fist to his arm rest on his throne.

'What are your orders my king?' Mnemosyne, Titaness of Memory asked.

The young God growled softly at the Titaness. He hated her. She is nothing more than a bootlicker and his father was too blind to notice. Thankfully nobody heard the young Gods growl of annoyance.

'We shall go to war of course. Summon the Army!' The King ordered.

~~~~TIME SKIP. FEW DAYS LATER.~~~~