Another Chapter

Chapter Two: AfterMath

Third Person POV

For a whole week the Gods celebrated. All kneeled before the four brothers, both in respect and fear. None ever believed Kronos would ever be defeated. But then the four came and down went Kronos.

The Gods were all sitting in a circular room, trying to establish control and domains. Zeus and Hades were arguing over the throne.

Perseus' POV

I sat on a chair listening to my brothers fight over the throne.

'I do not want the bloody throne! But you do not deserve it Zeus! It was Perseus that truly defeated Kronos, so it is him that deserves the throne' Hades argued.

I sighed. I do not wish to have the throne either. I don't want to become a tyrant like father. Besides, I'm not sure I am ready for that kind of responsibility. When I was Prince of the Titans, father never gave me any resposibility, he always took control over everything.

Zeus growled in annoyance. 'I am the most powerful, so it is I who deserves the throne!' Zeus retorted back to Hades, causing a round of quiet chuckling from the gathered Gods. Everyone knew that I was the most powerful, and that Poseidon is the second most powerful.

However, what nobody knows is that Lady Hestia, my younger sister, is more powerful than Poseidon, Zeus and Hades combined. Nobody realizes this because Hestia wouldn't hurt a fly. She would never cause anyone pain.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. 'Can we please stop arguing? I'm getting a major headache' I complained, placing my hands on my head.

My brothers looked at me, unsure of what to say. Yeah, this is the first time I've spoken ever since I killed father.

'He speaks!' A blond godling said, whom I found out was called Apollo, twin brother to Artemis.

I rolled my eyes. 'Of course I speak young one. I've just had...many things to think about' I replied cautiously.

I heard the Goddesses giggle, which was nice until I heard someone or something shriek. I turned to see a dark haired woman jumping up and down on a chair. I sighed, why is Aphrodite here?

I covered my ears as Aphrodite continued to shriek, staring dead at me.

'Is that painful noise really necessary?' I ask Aphrodite, annoyed as I glare at her.

'When I see someone as hot as you, of course it's necessary!' She says winking at me as her eyes travel all around my body.

I'm not sure wether to feel scared or disgusted right now. She's staring at me as if I'm some sort of prize. Is that normal on a Goddess? The Titaness' were never like that. Then again everyone was afraid to even speak to me thanks to my father.

'Um, please stop staring at me as if I'm some sort of prize. I can assure you that whatever is going through your head right now is NEVER going to happen' I said as politely as possible, not wanting to anger anyone.

The other Goddesses snickered and looked happy at my response, however Aphrodite didn't seem to get the hint as she kept eying me.

'Can we get back to the meeting?' Zeus asked annoyed.

I turned my attention back to him. 'Of course little brother' I said thankful to change the subject.

Zeus glared at me when I said little brother, but it's not my fault he was born after me.

'Yes, let's crown a King already' One of the Gods said.

'Indeed, let's put this matter to a vote since we can't seem to decide whom to choose' Poseidon suggested looking around to see many nods of agreement.