JINTRO!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT'S THE SONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!!

I don't even know where to begin.

I literally drew all the blinds in my house and blasted Epiphany in my house to get in my feelings.

I've literally been screaming nonstop. So hyped for the album. I feel like it's going to be a beautiful conclusion to the Love Yourself series because the Answer is truly to love yourself. 

This song was sooooooooo beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Even without knowing the lyrics, you hear so much emotion in our beloved Jinnie's voice and its honestly breathtaking. 

The lyrics to this song are so powerful. It shows us that there is no one in the world who we should love more than ourselves. Self-love is so important, because we are the only people who truly know ourselves. And sometimes we need other people to help us see that, but in the end we should recognize that we are beautiful. Not perfect - far from it - broken, sad, angry and even cruel at times, but we are all beautiful human beings with a beautiful heart. There is no one in the world who can love us as we love ourselves, and in order to love others to our full capacity we need to love and accept ourselves. And we can't just give ourselves away to people, sometimes we spread ourselves so thin we forget about ourselves. But we need to prioritize ourselves and make sure we don't lose ourselves in the process of finding others. Acceptance - I think this is something that is unfortunately really lacking in this world. And it is easier sometimes to accept other people than yourself. Respecting that you have faults and accepting them and loving yourself regardless is so difficult to do because we judge ourselves so much and hold ourselves to impossible standards. But in the end, "I'm the one I should love in this world."

Anyway, I guess I got a little side-tracked.

As I was saying - Jin is a stunning, wonderful angel who deserves everything in this world and so much more. (maybe I didn't say that before but whatever)

I'm so glad he got to sing this because I think the meaning and the song just fit him so perfectly. 

The vocals and the visuals literally sent me to my grave. 

Anyway ARMY, sorry for ranting.

I love all you beautiful people. Take care.

Also the footsteps near the end gave me such tingly-feelings :)