Chapter 2

When my mom told me that I couldn't ride I was so mad. I ran to where I always went, the barn. About 10 minutes later, my aunt brought her horse in and took her saddle, saddle pad and etcetera off.

"I am sorry you can not ride her".

"it ok I guess".

"well, I will be inside. if you want you can giver her some grain".

"ok".

"also, we will be eating in about two hours, and if you see a boy in the hay room, he is just my helper, his name is Jack".

"ok".

As she left the barn I braided the horses main and tried her tail but almost got kicked so I stopped. I seen a boy with curly hair in the hay room and went up to him.

"are you Jack?" I asked .

"yeah, you must be Hannah".

"yup".

"why are you in the barn" he asked.

"I am sitting in here with beauty, the horse. I was gonna ride her but, my mom wouldn't let me".

"wow, I would be so ma-".

He got interrupted by my mom calling me.

"hello".

"Hannah we are gonna start eating come in".

"ok, can jack come" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"who is he".

"he helps take care of beauty".

"sure".

"thank you".

"welcome bye".

"bye".

Jack and I were walking back to the house when he started asking about school. 

"so, what school do you go to" he asked me.

"(your school)".

"nice".

"yup".

 He then asked me a question that I get a lot, and makes me furious with everyone. 

Word count:272

Sorry its been so long I have been busy school is starting soon so I will try to update as quickly I as I can. I hope you enjoyed!!