Orphanage and Adoption

Ashley POV
When I woke up I saw my mom and dad not moving or breathing I kept yelling "MOM DAD WAKE UP!!!!PLEASE WAKE UP DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Then I whispered"I still need you guys". Someone called the police and ambulance lucky I understood Korean they kept asking me if I had family here but when I answer no they took me to Sung Ae Won Orphanage. When we got there the owner asked what happen and then they explain everything to her. When the police left she asked me how I was doing and I didn't answer her I started crying and kept saying "there gone"over and over again.

~7 months later~
V  POV
Today is the day we get to adopt a kid we still don't know if we want a boy or girl. "Tae hurry up let's go" I heard Namjoon yell"okay okay I'm going chill okay" I yelled back. Then we all got in the van and headed to the orphanage. I'm so excited.

Ash POV
I heard Mrs.Min say that there are going to be some people here to see us to see who do they want to adopt. I didn't get ready I got my iPhone 8 Plus and my headphones and put the song "Total Eclipse of the heart" while I was singing it and also cleaning up the rooms because I like to help out because why not I'm a nice person what I didn't know was the people that wanted to adopt was here already here and talking to Mrs.Min
Jungkook POV
While the rest of the guys were playing with the kids that age was between 5-16. But I was sitting down listening to music on my phone but I saw Mrs.Min looking around for something or someone so I asked her "Are you looking for something or someone" she just said"I'm looking for Ashley she the one that never comes down when it's adoption day I think that she is cleaning up the rooms" I was curious when she said that Ashley doesn't come down when it adoption day so I asked her if I can look for she said sure. When I was walking by one of the rooms I heard a beautiful voice singing a song but it was a Korean song it was an English song so I texted the boys to come quickly and about 2 minutes then were here and they where shocked because the girl was singing in English and also because her voice was so beautiful when she finished singing we all clapped and she jumped she turned around looking shocked.
Ash POV
When I finished singing I heard clapping behind me making me jumped and turn around looking at he 7 boys wide eyed, then they turned around and left and I mumbled"rude much scaring me and just leaving wow"I went back to cleaning up and when I was finished Mrs.Min calling me but I didn't hear her because I was listening to music about 5 minutes later I turned my music off and I heard Mrs.Min calling me so I ran down the stairs and went inside her office and she gave me the look that said 'why didn't you hear me' I told her "sorry Mrs.Min I was listening to music anyway what do you need me for" she told me "well Ashley you have been adopted by this 7 wonderful boys" I looked at then and then back at Mrs.Min and I told her fine and went to pack my stuff all my clothes that I had when I came to Korea and my PS4 and I went down stairs the guys where waiting right their two of the boys got my suitcase and carried it to the van and then we got in, I sat next to a guy with mint green hair he didn't even glance my way not even once and when we where at the he just glared at me like 'rude much damn the other guys are way nicer then him' I thought anyway we arrived at a building we got out off the van and they told me to follow them into there dorm and when we got inside they said that my room wasn't ready yet so I had to sleep with one of the guys "thanks but no thanks I'll sleep on the couch thank you though" they just said okay and they went to sleep I got my pjs went into the to shower then change into my pjs and went to the couch and went to sleep.