Confession

It was 8 AM in Fuyuki City, the sun was shining bright outside beaming rays of light across the sky and through Illya's window. Illya was still asleep after a long night from the mission her and the others did. She held onto her teddy bear like a little girl, sleeping peacefully on her bed comfortably. Until then, Kuro snuck out of the room where she sleeps at with their mom ever since she was welcomed to the family. She quietly tip-toed into Illya's room, then closed the door slowly locking it without a sound. As she saw Illya was still asleep hugging her bear, she awed softly seeing how adorable she was like that. Kuro started to walk up to Illya and slowly climb on top of her, staring down at her twin sister making sure she didn't wake up yet. Finally, Illya was starting to wake up and noticed a figure on her but couldn't see completely after waking up just now. All she could see was something blurry above her, but before she could rub her eyes to see clearly, a soft pair of lips touched against hers into a kiss. The kiss slowly grew intense, getting deeper and deeper. Illya's face was burning up in embarrassment finally seeing who it was, Kuro. Illya didn't bother struggling or stopping the kiss, she thought Kuro was doing this for mana so she slowly closed her eyes kissing back. As the two girls were making out, Kuro started to move one hand under Illya's shirt, running her hand up to her body and straight for her small breasts. They both parted from the kiss then and gasped for air heavily after a long kiss, opening their eyes slowly. Kuro stared into Illya's eyes as she started to rub her fingers against her twin's right nipple, teasing it until she heard a soft moan escape Illya's mouth. A smirk grew onto the pink haired girl's face, softly pinching the other girl's nipple as it slowly grew hard.

"K-Kuro~.. What's with this.. A-All of a sudden~...? Ahh~!"

Kuro started to chuckle as she finally stopped, removing her hand away from Illya and got off.

"Oh, it's nothing Illya~" Kuro replied back

Illya started to pout as she sat up and threw a pillow at Kuro, covering her chest while blushing after what happened for the first time.
"T-Tell me the truth Kuro! What was that all about?! I thought it was for mana but I just realized, I didn't get drained one bit!"

Kuro refused to answer then, avoiding eye contact with Illya. Illya wasn't having it, she hate being ignored and wasn't gonna let her leave so she grabbed Kuro and turned her around. But when she did that, she saw Kuro's face red, a new expression she never saw before from Kuro.

"Illya... I.. I love you.." Kuro said shyly, stuttering a bit with difficulty to confess her feelings to Illya

Illya was shocked, completely stunned from what Kuro just said to her. She knew what Kuro meant, but she was ok with it, she didn't mind because she felt the same way but never knew Kuro would like her too.

"Kuro.. I never knew you felt that way before but... It's ok, I love you too..."

TO BE CONTINUED