♡ REAR ENDED ♡

I wake up a hell of a lot less cheerful today. I get dressed quickly. I put on a baby blue romper because it's definitely a romper sort of day. Looks like a dress but with a kick. And I'm about to kick some ass today. I also throw on a pair of matching converse... I mean I gotta match. I climb down the fire escape and I'm glad to see Luke not doing the same. Of course he has to also live next door. I already hate him and his friends so much just the way they think are so cool when literally they are boys who use sex toys because they evidently 1. Can't get the real thing or 2. Can't be interesting enough if they do. I look around the shop and for some reason I feel like even on this sunny day this store looks gloomy. I frown, I don't want to let this make me sad this store is my life. I shake my head and take a deep breathe.

"The sun will rise." I whisper to myself. I jump up and down a few times and start to feel inspired. I go to the chalk board and write cinnamon. I pull my hair into a big bun on the the top of my head and nod. I grab some cinnamon sticks and place them on Tiffany's desk and begin making some Cinnamon Toast Crunch macaroons. The girls all show up and we give quiet hellos before all getting to work. Julie makes vegan cinnamon apple whoopee pies and Valerie makes pumpkin cinnamon cannolis. I look at Tiffany's flower arrangements and they look as beautiful as always.

"Guys, I'm excited for today!" I exclaim making everyone stop and look at me confused.

"Why?" Valerie asks and then realizes she sounded sort of negative, "Sorry."

"It's okay!! I know we had a pretty crap day yesterday but we don't have anything to worry about. I mean look how talented we all are! Nothing can stop us!" I say with a genuine smile. I see smiles all appear on the girls faces.

"Hell Yeah!" Tiffany says and then blushes, "Sorry! Heck yeah!"

"Screw it!" I yell. "HELL YEAH."

"HELL YEAH!" We all yell before laughing. After that we continue laughing but then get back to work. I walk up to the door and flip the sign over from closed to open and take a deep breathe. Let's do this.

We were actually very busy this morning which was nice, some times we don't get busy until around lunch but today people showed up as soon as I turned the sign around. We have sold out of a lot so Val and Julie have been working hard out back baking while I serve everything. Tiffany has had to help me too but has had a lot of commissions for flower arrangements which I had to help her with. He also sold out of our limited edition pinks candles that is scented like some of our most popular products; Cupcakes, Cannolis, Macaroons, Chocolate Eclairs, and Flowers including roses, poppies, lavender (my favorite), and orchids. So I write down that I need to make more. Making candles is tedious and I'll probably be up until 3:00 a.m. making them but hey if Pinks needs them I make them. As I help a woman order a cake I notice a crowd of people outside and people who are eating in our store looking out the window.

"Hey Tiff could you help finish this lovely ladies order." I say with a smile but feel my heart begin to pound. Tiffany stops arranging a bouquet of flowers and walks over.

"Of course. What's up boss?" She whispers.

"Nothing it's fine I just need to check something out." I say motioning my head to the window.

"Okay... but don't go alone bring someone!" She says sounding worried, her big brown eyes looking on a the brink of tears. Tiffany is sort of emotional.

"Don't worry everything's okay, but I'll bring Julie." I say smiling and she nods and then begins helping the woman and running the register. I walk back to the kitchen to find Julie putting a spoon full of cinnamon in her mouth as Val laughs. Julie then begins coughing and cinnamon blows out of her mouth like clouds of smoke.