Chapter 7

Sunpaw's paws were moving on their own as he looked around smiling seeing the beauty of this forest "Stop being such a fox-heart Lightingkit!" His ears perked up as he turned to see a ginger tabby she-cat looking down at her paws being yelled at by a brown and white she-cat and knowing what the right thing to do he ran in between them. "Huh?" The brown and white she-cat tilted her head and asked, "when did you join Starclan? Mother always tells me when someone joins!" A calico she-cat walked over staring at Sunpaw with bright green eyes and walked over to the small kit wrapping her tail around her daughter. "Ah, my little leaf what did I tell you? Go apologize to Lightingkit and Sunpaw!" The she-cat sighed jumping over Treefur's tail walking over to Lightingkit as the calico she-cat lowered her head to Sunpaw. "D-did I die?" He asked scared and confused. "No, young one but you're here for is here for a reason..." Treefur walked beside Sunpaw peacefully smiling before saying the reason. "Wolftail was supposed to tell you this but she died and her only kin in Starclan other than her parents is just a kit and if I told you that would be bad because I'm not your mentor as I mentor a friend of yours...but I can tell you something." Treefur smiled as Sunpaw grown curious. "The last light drains from the sun and moon....and the flaming roar is the only light left." The she-cat's bright green eyes began fading away with everything else as she said that and Sunpaw tried to shout something out but before he could he was in the medicine cat den. 

"Congratulations Mousenose!" Sunpaw ran to his friend having felt guilty for missing his friend's ceremony but as he got closer Sunpaw remembered Treefur's words and how she mentioned friend. "Sunpaw!" Mousenose playfully pinned him down smiling and as Sunpaw stared into his eyes he forgot what he was going to ask. ∘What's Dewpaw saying to Fawnpaw?∘ Sunpaw could see his sister speaking to that blind apprentice with a big smile across her face and he couldn't help but growl and with anger he pushed Mousenose off him instantly regretting it and began walking towards the cats only to be grabbed by the tail and turned around to see Goldenpaw. "Leave me alone you fox-heart! You're just like that traitor Coldpaw which knowing how much you two were together I wouldn't be surprised if I had to kill you like I did with Coldpaw!" Cats turned to look at Sunpaw who froze looking around to see cats staring at him and Blackbird snorted and tried not to laugh. "U-um...he's joking!" Stoneclaw awkwardly laughed looking down as Flamestar growled with Wolfclaw who shook his head angrily. ∘I just messed up...didn't I?∘ The golden and white tom looked down feeling weak as tears fell onto the ground as he was afraid because most likely if he was exiled he would either die or be forced to join Deathclan which he didn't want to that neither did he want to die. "Sunpaw will not be going anywhere! Cats of this clan have killed before so why act like that? Coldpaw was going to kill me and Dewpaw but my brother saved us!" Sunpaw looked up to see his sister who ran over to him very fast smiling as Dewpaw followed her and the two sat beside him and his sister whispered, "meet us by the blossom tree, I believe you know where that is." Sunpaw nodded smiling at his sister and turned around but only a few cats changed their expressions and Flamestar began walking over to Sunpaw but Pondsplash walked in front of him smiling brightly. "We are the four who will save this clan from any trouble!" The she-cat with half of a face looked back and everyone was confused but Flamestar just shrugged and walked off while the apprentices and the warrior smiled.

"You're here finally..." Dewpaw groaned while the two she-cats were talking about something that Sunpaw couldn't hear but it didn't matter. "So why did you guys want to meet here?" Sunpaw tilted his head asking them.  "The last light drains from the sun and moon and the flaming roar is the only light left," Dewpaw said glancing at Fawnleap who smiled and the tom growled realizing his sister and this apprentice were in love but it wasn't like he loved somebody so he shouldn't be mad. "The part about the sun is obvious but the others are a bit confusing..." Dewpaw licked his paw before placing it down on the ground and stood up. "We all have these weird powers which I know mine is hearing and Sunpaw's is visions but I don't know the others..." Dewpaw admitted lowering his head as Fawnpaw wrapped her tail around him and smiled slightly, "I think mine may be speed as I can run faster than most normal cats..." She said turning to Pondsplash who shook her head, no not knowing what power she held. "I feel sick..." Sunpaw yawned walking away and turned around slightly smiling before he began to run tired of everything. ∘I don't want these powers or to be part of the prophecy...∘