ONE

(Not for the weak hearted. Will Be mentioning of blood, death, gore and so on. This is Yandere so there will Be violence and possibly Rape. Beware.)

Cole emotionlessly gazed across the dinning room table at Jay and Nya. The couple laughed loudly, almost louder than the chatter going on around Cole.

It was the usual with the two. Jay would say one of his corny jokes and Nya would laugh, with the occasional snort.

It was hideous to Cole. His nose scrunches up as a scowl forms on his face. Jay didn't deserve to hear her musical laugh. He wasn't the one who was supposed to make her laugh like that, Cole was.

Kai, who sat on Cole's left, elbowed him in the ribs softly, "You're staring."

Cole swiftly faced Kai, scowl and all, "I know that."

Lloyd raises an eyebrow from Cole's Right, "Then can you stop? It's kind of weird."

Cole holds back a groan and looks down at the table to stop a hard glare coming on. He growls under his breath, "Mind your own business."

Kai gives Lloyd a look over Cole's hunched over body. Lloyd shrugs and goes back to eating his breakfast.

Snapping Cole from his glaring at the table is one of Nya's musical giggles. She faces the rest of the team with a bright smile on her face, "So how's the breakfast?"

Zane nods and looks to everyone, "Is it to everyone's satisfaction?"

Kai hums and he lifts his feet and places them on the corner of the table, "Pretty good if I do say so myself!"

Lloyd just nods and continues to stuff his face full of bacon. Charming.

Jay smiles and lightly pinches Nya's cheek, "Of course it's great because you cooked it, my sweet~" he cooes to her in a sickening sweet voice.

Cole visably shivers in disgust and uncomfort. Nya giggles and slaps Jays hand away with a flutter of her eye lashes, "Oh I'm not that good of a cook, Jay!"

Jay then goes onto a full on rant on how amazing Nya's food was. Totally forgetting that Zane had helped prepare breakfast with Nya. We all know that it was Zane who had made most of the food they are currently eating.

Nya giggles again and leans in close to Jays face, "I love you~" Jay smiles in return, "and I love you."

Cole's insides start to burn as his blood boils in anger. As Nya and Jay lean in, Cole jumps up out of his seat and slams his hands on the table, breathing heavily.

Everyone was shocked by his outburst. They all held wide eyes and ajar mouths. "Cole, are you-" Zane starts but is cut off by a flaring glare from Cole.

"I'm fine." He spits out through his teeth, trying so hard to not punch in the closet persons face.

As Kai opens his mouth, an alarm starts to go off. It's sound so loud that you couldn't even be able to think.

Cole stares up at the ceiling to a red flashing light. "Emergency!" Nya jumps out of her seat and runs off to the source of the sound.

Everyone, except Cole, eagerly and hurriedly get out of their seat and follow her, leaving behind their unfinished meal.

Cole pinches his nose and with a deep sigh, he follows after them all. Once he walks into the control room, everyone had already began to wield their respectful weapons.

Lloyd looks to Cole as he grabs his sword, "We have rouge Serpentine harrassing a small village near Jamanakai."

Cole rolls his eyes and without a word, grabs his scythe. "Let's just get this over with." He looks over and watches Jay and Nya share a goodbye kiss.

His eye twitches and he holds back a snarl. He shakes his head and clenches his fist around his weapon. Oh how he would love to use this weapon on Jay. Images of Cole slitting Jay's throat open enter his mind and he smirks darkly to himself.

"Alright! Let's go!" Kai shouts and runs to the main deck.

Cole watches everyone's back as they run after him. His glare hardening as he watches Jay jump off the deck and summon his dragon with the others.

Cole only wishes that Jay had lost his powers right then and there. Maybe he would have fallen to his death. Cole can imagine Jay's blood painting the rocks beneath the ship. The blood of his friend dripping off of the nature around them.

A tap on Cole's shoulder snaps him out of his daydream. His dark brown eyes meet a pair of light blue ones. "The others have left Cole? Why aren't you going with them?"

Cole studies Nya's face. How her eyes hold some guilt from not accepting his love. For breaking his heart. But there was also joy. That joy is from Jay. Not Cole. Not him.

Cole holds back a beastly snarl and instead, forces a smile, "Sorry Nya." He strains out her name, "I was off with the pixies."

Nya chuckles lightly with a shake of her head. Her shoulder length black hair dancing with her movement, "alright then. You better catch up with the guys."

Cole nods stiffly and starts his way to the deck, "Oh and Cole?" Cole looks behind him with a cocked head. Nya scratches her neck, "there's no hard feelings for me rejecting you, right?"

Cole holds back a glare and focuses on his breathing. "Of course not." He lies through his teeth.

He starts his journey back to the deck and climbs up on the railing. As the wind rushes through his tousled black hair he glares out at the landscape,

"Just very hard feelings."