TWO

Cole's POV

On the land of Jamanakai Village, people are screaming in horror and running for safety from the serpentine. The sound of loud hissing and screaming is so loud I cringe as my ears start to throb painfully.

In the corner of my eyes I catch sighs of the green serpents causing havoc in this once peacefully village. The Hypnobra's red, spiral like eyes turn into slits as they catch eye sight of us. The one leading them holds a steel sword, his tongue furiously spitting out bits of venom every now and then.

He raises his sword at us, a glare on his scaly face, "Ninja! I am Draxx! Drop your weaponsss or prepare for a fight! To the death!" His crew starts to chant his name behind him, all raising their weapons.

I scoff and grip my scythe tightly. No way am I letting some pathetic, dirt eating Snakes beat me in a fight. I can already feel their oozing blood dripping off my hands and onto the ground. It covers me and shows me that I am not weak. Draxx's head lays underneath my foot.  A trophy I will treasure for as long as I live.

Lloyd snaps me out of my dream as he steps in front of us all. Show off. "We aren't here to kill you." He grips his sword, "But we are willing to harm you if you have the desire to harm the people of this village."

Draxx plasters a fanged smirk onto his face, his forked tongue flicking over his fangs, "We would love to ssssee you try." He brings the sword up to his mouth and slowly starts to lick it with a hum of some sort, "I can already taste your sweet blood."

Everyone behind me shivers in disgust except me. I just smirk with a chuckle under my breath. This snake definitely wanted a fight. And I Was willing to bring it.

Lloyd shifts slightly in his spot as the serpents start to circle around them. He looks to us, determine evident in his emerald eyes, "OK. Kai and Zane, you take the west and the east. I'll take the north while Jay and Cole take the south."

I nearly growl out in anger. Jay and I?! Together?! He seriously can't expect Jay and I to calmly work together. Not after he took Nya from me. He stole her heart, turning mine black and torn into tiny pieces.

Jay, bringing me out of my thoughts, elbows my ribcage. My head whips around to face his goofy, smiling face. "Ready to show these snakes whose boss?"

I give a simple grunt, not bothering to waste my breath on this fool, this girlfriend stealer. Jay grabs his nun chucks from his belt and starts to head to a group of snakes. I growl and follow him, my Scythe skimming across the dirt ground.

Jay smirks, "Hiya!" He jumps up, spinning in the air and hits two of the green snakes in the back of the head, instantly knocking them out cold.

I rolls my eyes and turn to face three snakes. They smirk at me, razor sharp teeth glistening in the sun beams. I scowl as one comes running up to me. I dodge to the left as they strike, just skimming my cheek.

I jumps back from them and bring a hand up to my injured cheek, feeling a cut with little blood. I growl, "That wasn't very smart of you!" I lift my Scythe above my head and with all my inhuman strength, bring it down to the earth.

The ground shakes as large boulders erupt from the ground, forming a dome around the snakes. I furrow my eyebrows. That was too easy. Suddenly, I feel a hilt of a sword hit the back of my neck, sending me sprawling on the ground with a groan.

I place one hand on my neck and one on the ground, holding me up from falling back down. I hear Jay gasps and his loud footsteps running towards me, "Cole?! Are you-"

I lift up my hand from my neck, "I'm fine." I say in monotone. With a grunt I stand up, sending the snake that hurt me a dangerous scowl.

Draxx stands behind me, a dark laugh escaping his throat as he advances towards us. I bend down and pick up my Scythe that had been knocked out of my hand when I fell. Straightening back up, I look to Jay who bounces in excitement.

Jay looks to me, his eyes lighting up, "Ready to kick butt? Like old times?"

I hold back a groan. "Can you be serious for once, Ja-" My speech was cut off as I ducked a hit from Draxx's sword. It skimmed passed my head, missing me by just an inch.

"Hey!" Jay shouts in anger, his hands creating sparks of lightning. It crackles like thunder under his fingers. He raises his arms and points them in Draxx's direction, "No one hurts my friend!" In a flash of blue, the lightning that was around his hands flies through the air and hits Draxx in the stomach, sending him back and into a building.

Jay grins and turns to my scowling face, "Did you see that?! That was awesome!" He cheers and jumps around.

I shakes my head and look towards everyone else. Kai and Zane are just finishing up with one snake while Lloyd ties up the rest. "Cole! Look out!"

As I turn my head to look at Jay, my body is hit with a huge force. I let out a grunt as my body went flying through the air and into someone's house. There window smashes into little bits as I fall to the ground on their carpet.

I laid on the ground, my face in the carpet. It smelt good. Like fresh strawberries. My eyes start to close, welcoming the darkness to my mind. I hear someone shouting in front of me. Female in fact. It was so angelic. Maybe this was my angel.

Looking up with all the strength I had left my blurry eyes land on a (H/C) haired Girl. Somewhere around my age I'm guessing. Even though my eyes were foggy I could clearly see she had these bright (E/C) eyes. "Oh my Gosh?! Are you ok?!"

With the sound of her angelic voice behind me, I drifted off with the ocean of darkness.