▹ [28] Revenge Kiss & Temptations.

Thursday.

Location: The Ivy.

"These prawns are delicious!" Said Rash as he picked up another prawn.

We were sitting in The Ivy, having lunch. It is our second last day in LA, before we jet off to the Hamptons to enjoy the last week of the guys holiday. In a weeks time, we will have to fly back to England so that the guys can report back for International duty.

As sad as it is, unfortunately this is their life. They barely have enough time to breathe but this is the life they chose and I know for a fact that they would rather have this life than any other life.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my friend, Gossip Girl star Blake Lively.

"Hey B!" I answered with a smile. Of course Blake couldn't see my smile but anyway.

"Hey S! I heard you were back in town." Said Blake.

"Yeah. Only for a few days though." I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"Well it's a good thing you're around today." Said Blake. She sounded so excited. "I'm hosting my annual charity fundraiser. This year it is a Masquerade Ball and I really want you to come. I haven't seen you in ages." Blake pleaded.

Masquerade Ball? Oh how I love those!

"I will be honoured to come. Although would it be alright if I brought a few guests with me? You know Manchester United footballers, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford and Madison."

"Yes! Of course! Chace and Ed would be delighted to meet them. And Madi's already on my list. I was gonna call her after I got off the phone with you."

"I'll tell her if you want."

"Please do that! I can't wait to see you guys. I'll send you the details."

"I can't wait to see you too, B!"

I put the phone down on Blake and informed the guys and Madi about the Masquerade Ball. Today is going to be a long day because now we have to go dress, suit and mask shopping. So much to do in so little time.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

Location: Vatical Banquet Hall

Event: Blake Lively's Masquerade Ball.

I stepped into the Hall with Jesse by my side. Behind us was Madi and Rash. After checking in by the security with the guest list, Jesse and I walked towards the coat room. I handed my coat to the lovely lady behind the counter and she handed me a number.