Chapter 31: Everything About You

(Vixy's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, hearing the steady beat of the heart monitor next to my bedside. I was still sore and still in the hospital, and usually, I'd feel like shit being here.

However, I breathed in a familiar scent and sighed happily. I moved my gaze to see Aaron sleeping near me, since it was the weekend. I still had to be at the hospital for another week and a half, but having Aaron here made the time stop. 

I remembered what we had talked about the night before.

{Flashback}

It was three days after I woke up, and Jasper explained to me that I'd have to calm the storm between uncle Nick and Vivian, but they told me to do it after I was better.

Since Aaron's dad was busy, Aaron decided to stay for a bit. He laid near me on the bed, nuzzling me and kissing me, making giggle and laugh. I think he loves my laugh or something.

I gave him a gentle kiss on his lips, feeling comfort and love seep through me. God I missed this.

I missed my goofball.

As he lay near each other, Aaron asked me a question that caught me completely off guard. "Vix, what do you love about me. And be honest."

I thought for a moment. I never thought about it cause I just loved him for him, but I think now I knew.

I pressed my nose up against his. "Well, I'll go on and get the first thing out, admittedly, you are very attractive."

He smirked. "I know I'm a sexy beast." he teased, nuzzling my neck. I giggled before continuing. "But that's not all. I love everything about you; your smile, your voice, your fur, your eyes, your personality, your kiss, feeling your arms around me. Just, I just love every single thing about you." I murmured, nuzzling his chest and listening to his heart beat.

I felt his arms wrap around me gently and he rested his chin on my head.

"I Love everything about you, too Vix. Your voice, your fur, your scent, her personality, your laugh, your kiss, everything." he whispered.

My heart felt as light as a feather when he said that. My tail slightly wagged.

I felt the tiredness creep back into me and I yawned.

I felt Aaron's paw gently rub my back. "You tired?" he asked, his voice tired.

I nodded, curling up closer to him.

He kissed my head and rested his muzzle near my ear. I flicked my ear in comfort and closed my eyes.

The steady beating of his heart, his warmth, and his scent slowly lulled me to sleep.

I remember before drifting off, he whispered softly to me; "I love you."

{Flashback Ends}

I smiled at the memory and moved a bit of his head fur out of his face. He twitched his ears, but didn't stir. He stayed fast asleep.

I smiled and gently kissed his forehead. 

"I love you too, my only goofball."

{Sorry if it's short Wolf, I tried XD}