Chapter 3

"What's your name?"

"Ayato"

"When is your birthday?"

"Not telling"

"What's your favorite color?"

"That's a stupid question"

"How old are you?"

"That's private information"

You face palmed and let your hand slide down your face. This guy was truly frustrating.

"Look if we are going to be sticking around each other for two weeks can I please know something more then your name?" You ask him. You two were currently outside walking in the direction of town. You didn't have work today so you now have to spend all day with this 'Ayato' you nothing about, well besides the fact he is a ghoul.

"Sure my name is Ayato and I am a ghoul" He replied in cocky tone. Which made you more mad.

"Why do you have to be so frustrating?" You ask. 

"Because your reactions are entertaining" He replied.

You sighed deeply. This guy was going to be hard to crack. The walk to town or city area was quite on the rest of the walk there. The worst but best part is, is that there is a lot of humans out.

Ayato didn't seem to happy but you did. He glared at any 'Human' that would do something as simple as look in his direction. Which of course made the people walk faster when they walked by.

"Why did you bring me here?" He asked quickly. You were going to reply with 'Not telling' but you didn't want to get torn to bits when you got home. "To show you that not all of us humans are bad" You replied. You led him to a random bench in a area that wasn't to surrounded.

"All those people out there are minding their own business. Killing or ratting out a ghoul is the least thing on their minds.  Most of those people out there are harmless and have never done anything wrong before in their lives so there fore they don't deserve to die" You say the last part more quietly due to small flash back you had. You didn't make eye contact with Ayato but just kept looking at the people with smiles on their faces and having a good day.

"Exactly, they are harmless there fore making them week. Ghouls will always be on the top of the food chain" Ayato replied bluntly but quietly. You turn your head to look at him.

"So that mean you would prefer if humans were stronger?" You ask raising and eye brow.

"No" He replied.

"But you called us week so that doesn't make us much of challenge right?" You say a small smirk coming onto your features.

"Humans will always be week so of course they are no challenge for me at least" He said.

From that reply you could literally feel his ego grow.

"So why harm the week and the innocent?" You asked.

"Because this is reality the week and innocent can't live in this world because only the strongest make it out alive" He said while standing up. You stayed in your spot.

"But those week and innocent have time to get strong so why wipe them out when they won't be week in the end. When they can become strong and make it out alive" You say.

He seemed to get a bit tense and stiff not saying anything. You smirk a little wider knowing he couldn't think of anything to best that or some smart ass remark. But his back was facing you, so he didn't see your face expression.

"I'm done here" He said.

"Okay see ya" You said.

He looked over at you, looking over his shoulder. "Your not coming?" He asked. "No, I think I'm just going to stay here and relax for a bit" You say.

"Staring at humans is weird, you are just going to scare them away" He said scoffing at his remark.

"Says the one who glared at anyone who walked by, making them want to leave" You said.

"Well this place is crowded anyway. It needs to be cleared out" The messy purple haired male said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" You said.

He rolled his eye's "I'm leaving now"

"Go wherever you want" You said.

He rolled his eyes again and walked off. You looked at his back as he walked away, hoping you were able to put some sense or even a tad bit into him.

You sighed and looked up the sky smiling a little. Glad that you passed day one of this challenge.

Probably.