Drama little mama

A: JOHNNY ORLANDO! Who the fuck do you think you are. Telling MACKENZIE ZIEGLER that I was PREGNANT?
J: What? I didn't!
A: THEN HOW DOES SHE KNOW?
J: I have no idea but I promise baby.
A: If you wanted to break up with me you should've told me instead of her.
Tears were streaming down my face.
J: Listen annie, (he grabbed onto my face gently) I love you and this beautiful baby. I do not want to break up with you and the only person I told was Carson because he is my best mate!
A: She must of over heard. I am so sorry I blamed you. This just is getting to much. Lauren now hates me because I didn't tell her straight away, The bitch club are telling everyone in the school and spreading rumors about me and on top of that I am freaking pregnant.
J: I know its a lot. Do you want to be home schooled?
A: I think that would be best. Can we just go home now?
J: Of course.
A: thank you babe.
That night
L: I am sorry for over reacting. It was your choice for when you told me.
A: Thank you for understanding.
L: No problem
A: You do realise that you are going to have go be my babys godmother? 😂
L: Omg! Really? I am honoured
We hugged tightly
A: Love you Lauren
L: Love you too Annie
Johnny walks in that second
J: Aww, my two favourite girls.
L: So when will you find out the gender of the baby?
A: Tomorrow I think
L: are you going to do a surprise reveal of the gender?
J:  Annie and I discussed it and we think we are going to do it
L: Great!
A: I am going to make some pizza
J: Okay.
The next day
A: Mom have you got the gender yet?
K: Yes I have, the balloon is ready and so are all the invites, how are you and John feeling?
A: amazing! I am so excited to find out the gender of the baby
J: Me too, whatever it is it will be my little royal baby. Annie is my Queen so if we have a boy it will be our Prince and a girl our Princess.
A: You are so cheesy J, I love it
We softly kissed.
K: You ready guys?
J: I think we are
A: Yeah I think so.
K: Great. All the guests are here
One by one all the guests came through.
Hayley
Billy (dad)
Johns mom
Johns dad
Lauren
Maddie (J and Laurens sister)
Katie D!
Mia
Arden
Amanda
Emily
Hayden
Carson
Caden
Asher
Mary Kate
Nonnie
Johns grand parents
Paige and so many more people!
J: Before we find out, I just want to say. Annie Leblanc has stole my heart. She is beautiful, talented, clever, funny, kind, sexy and warm hearted and all round the best person I know. She has made an amazing daughter, sister, girlfriend, bestfriend, friend and person to every single one of you in this room. I love you Annie and I want to marry you one day. However, we are only sixteen so I do not even know if that is legal yet but lets take it one step at a time. This baby will have an amazing mom and he or she should be very very lucky. Lets raise a glass for Annie everyone!
Everyone cheered and I kissed Johnny sweetly on the lips.
Everyone counted down....
3...
...
.
.2.
..
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We burst the balloon and pink confetti came shooting down.
A and J: we are having a girl!
We kissed passionately and i smiled at Johnny. A: This beauty will be treated like a princess.
J: Of course she will.
7 months later.
- Love from Julianna/Annie Grace Leblanc xo