The Birth.

I am nine months pregnant now, seven months has passed of me being home schooled and I love it. We have decided on a name. We are having a name party in a couple hours so I am so excited for that. Carson, Johnny and Lauren are playing fornite whilst this girl called Jayden came round and asked how I was doing. I met Jayden 5 months ago and us and Lauren have been best friends ever since.
Ja: How are you Anns? Do you want some ice cream?
A: I am fine thank you and yes please.
Jayden walked off into the kitchen to get me some ice cream. I got up and found Johnny and Carson. I couldn't find Johnny so I went up to Laurens room to see if he was there. When I walked in I saw Lauren and Carson lay on her bed naked. I quickly shut the door and tried to take in what I just witnessed. 
I walked around the house into Laurens bathroom and found Johnny sitting in the tub.
A: Babe? why are you in the tub with your clothes on and no water?
J: I am trying to realise that our lives will never be the same when this baby comes out. I cannot do the things most sixteen year olds would do. Am I ready for that?
A: Are you trying to tell me something?
J: No, I want the baby with all my heart its just a lot to take in.
A: I understand. Anyway, I think I saw Lauren and Carson banging in her room.
John immediately got up and ran to Laurens room. He saw through the peek hole and knocked to make them jump.
L: Uhhh... just a minute.
Johnny walked in and brung them a condom.
J: Always use protection.
L: Omg we forgot.
C: Oh no..
L: That means.. I must be.. pregnant.
C: We do not know that Lauren.
L: Yeah, right.
Johnny walked out quietly and shut the door.
A: OWWWWW AHHHH
I saw Johnny running into the room.
J: Baby whats wrong?
A: AHHHHH
J: Lauren get your ass in here.
L: What?
L: Oh my god
J: Turn the car on. We need to get to hospital.
L: On it.
Johnny picks me up gently and whispers in my ear, "its okay baby girl."
I smile and cry at the same time.
I get in the car and try to do the breathing exercises I got told to do at the hospital.
When we finally get to the hospital I get sent straight into the room.
D: Are you okay Annie?
A: I AM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH OF COURSE I AM NOT OKAY
D: calm down Julianna.
J: Its okay baby.
Many pushes later
d: welcome your little baby girl into life.
J: she is beautiful!
A: Oh my lord!
D: what are you naming her?
J: Well we were supposed to have a reveal party today but we decided to name her Elle- Louise Leblanc-Orlando.
D: that is beautiful.
We both smile each other.