Epilogue

four years later

I stood in front of the mirror getting ready, occasionally taking a glance at my man who was busy on his phone through the reflection. He was looking ravishing as always but the tight-fitted black suit made him look hotter than usual.

I lightly sucked my bottom lips as the thoughts of things I wanted to do to him flooded in my mind but I quickly shrugged the ideas off.

Hormones 

My inner-self cursed trying its best to keep all of the desires on the bay. 

"Hey beautiful," Taehyung appeared behind me and whispered seductively into my ears resting his hands on my shoulders making it harder for me to restrain myself.

"Hey Handsome" I replied in an equally seductive voice earning a chuckle from him.

"Seems like somebody is needy" He let out a manly giggle then bit my earlobe making me moan.

"Stop teasing me Tae" I nudged him in his stomach using my elbow to which he laughed shaking his head.

"Okay okay! " he raised his hand in defense "But if you look this delicious it will be harder for me to control Mrs. Kim" He joked and I could feel heat rush into my cheeks.

"Then don't idiot" I stuck my tongue out.

"Sadly I can't, it's your first week, I can't risk it" He spoke gently as he snaked his arms over my waist and rested his chin against my shoulder.

"Perfect" He mumbled looking at our reflection.

"Can't believe it's already our 2nd-year anniversary, It just feels like yesterday we got married" I giggled nodding my head. It did feel like it was just yesterday I got married to him. 

"Now go, you will be late for the meeting" I swirled around in his arms then fixed the node of his tie and gave a peck on his nose.

"Don't miss me too much Jagi" he nuzzled his nose against mine. "Don't worry I have my best friend to keep my mind occupied "  he let out an annoyed huff glaring at me and I gave him a slight push gesturing him to go then waved my hand.

"Yahh" He yelled in irritation while I continued with doing what I was doing with a straight face."You are meeting your so-called best friend again?" He questioned with a frown.

"Is there any problem with that?" I asked him like it was nothing but internally I was dying to burst out laughing seeing him getting jealous.

He bit his lips trying to think up some stupid reason for not letting me go "Oh right!" he snapped his finger and pointed at me"Today is our anniversary how can you meet someone else?"

"Just like you can go to attend your business meeting" I smirked as I replied. He kept his mouth shut as he could not come up with any witty replied then sighed in defeat.

"Call me after you are done, I will come to pick you up" I gave him a pleasant smile  "Thank you" then kissed him on his lips.

After reaching the fancy restaurant where we were supposed to meet I scanned the whole, soon enough I spotted the person sitting comfortably at the furthermost table near the window.