chapter 2 rw

Doc Jacob's POV

1 week 3 days later

I pick up my ringing phone of my desk in my office as I ate my lunch, I look at the number then accept the call rising it to my ear as I hear.

call starts

"H-Hello is this doctor Jacob?" A panicked lady says on the other end.

"Yes, I am doctor Jacob and you are?"

"I-I-I Im Inko M-Midoriya you said to c-call you when Izuku gets his

q-quirk." She cries out.

"Ok you need to calm down ok? so Izuku got his quirk do you know what it is?"

"N-No not really its nothing l-like my or his fathers quirks." she says with a hick.

"Well kids can get quirks from past generations maybe it is a quirk that your ancestors had?" I suggest.

"Maybe b-but I'm not sure."

"Ok well then would you like to bring him in a 3pm I can check his quirk and try help as much as possible."

"No! A-actually c-can you come see him' he's in the hospital his quirk I-its killing him!" She cries out loud as the sobs can be heard from the small lady come from the phone.

"R-Really I will be there as soon as possible where are yous?" I stumble with my words from surprise that the green haired energetic kid is dying.

"Franklin hospital R-Room 8 floor 2 in the e-emergency room." She cries.

"Ok I will be there as soon as possible."

Call ended

40 minutes later.

as I make it to the room, I slam the door was opened quickly slamming it into the wall.

"how is he?" I asked looking at the green hair ball lying next to a window in the corner hooked up to life support.

"Sir you can't be here." A nurse with red hair and green eyes said.

"I'm a quirk doctor and I'm here to try to find out what's wrong with Izuku Midoriya." I state as I walk up to the boy's mum who is holding his hand as I grab my doctors license out and showed it to the lady.

"very well try your best the boy is a mystery to us, all we know is he complained of his chest hurting before hyperventilating and collapsing in the middle of class today, and when he got here his pulse was very slow, the rest of his medical files are at the end of the bed." The nurse said before bowing and taking her leave.

"Now Izuku lets see whats wrong with you." I say as I walked closer and looking at the heart rate listening to his breathing before looking at his chart.

"Im going to be strait forward with you, his heart is slowly stopping, and his breathing is hitched he can still move, but at this rate he's not going to survive the night and there's nothing I can do." Doc Jacob mumbled with a sigh.

"Ok Izuku Im going to go but Im going to stay in the building just in case I'm needed and Inko if something happens, instantly, I want you to push this button." I say handing Inko a silver remote with a blue button on top

"it will alert me that you need me in here and I will come rushing up ok." she just nods not even taking a second to look away from her boy.

The next day 4 in the morning

no one's POV

"QUICK HIS HEART STOPED DO CHEST COMPRESSIONS AND HELP HIM BREATH IM GOING TO GET HELP!" Yelled a nurse as a young boys mother is crying at the side of the room praying for her boy.

"Common stay with us kid common!" A man said as he started doing chest compressions almost instantly in his panicked.

A couple seconds later the nurse runs in with doc Jacob 2 nurse's and a doctor.

"Hows the kid? is his heart beating again? is he breathing?!" One of the nurse's asked in a loud tone.

"I don't know how but he is breathing but his heart stopped how is this possible?" Said the man doing chest compressions.

"Someone get me a blood sample I need to try something." yelled doc Jacob.

"Right away sir." Yelled a nurse as she ran of the get the tools needed.

"We need to move the kid to the cooling room, so we have longer to get his heart beating and increase the chance he will wake up!" Jacob yelled.

In the cooling room

Doc Jacob POV

"Its been 13 minutes we only have another 17 minutes and we have to stop." A nurse said as he walked/ran with doctor Jacob as they went to get the blood reports from the test, he done on Izukus blood to see if his hunch was right or not.

"I know that but what I don't know is if this is his quirk or if his heart is failing him so hurry up, we have a dying kid to save." Doc Jacob said as he picked up speed to run down the hall turning left and run in to the second door to the right with a sign on top saying 'test results'.

I looked around and found Izukus file on the counter ready for me as I look at the results.

Izuku Deku Midoriya

Blood type: O

Age: 4

Gender: male

Quirk: unknown

Quirk level:

RING RING

The sudden call snapped doc Jacob from staring at the kids quirk level "a, A+ the 3rd strongest level you can get now Im really want to know what his quirk is, it may be one weve been looking for" Doc Jacob said in his head grabbing the phone.

"DOCTOR JACOB THE KID IS BREATHING GREEN MIST OR SMOKE WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Screamed a nurse from the other end of the phone.

Doc Jacob drop his phone and ran to the cooling room nearly knocking people over as he ran to see what he could do for Izuku.

1007 words