chapter 29

20k special, yay!

ok so I didn't expect to get so many people reading my book like maybe 100 at the most but no yous have blown me away again and have reached 20k so I decided to post a chapter early.

know I know I said I wouldn't post any more chapters till I finish editing what's already posted, so I set my self a date and editing should be done by the 26th of February and the next chapter in march 4th, I also want to say that even after I edit there are still going to be mistakes in the story for one I cant spell and I completely rely on auto correct, and two I'm no good at explaining scenes, so for those reasons I want to ask if anyone would be interested in helping me edit and writing this story.

now that that's out of the way lets start the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

'Dark. . . its really dark, why is it so dark', I mumble as a shiver runs down my spine making me stop dead in my tracks 'why is it so cold' I shake as I start to shuffle forward down the path.

shuffling down the path I heard the loud clangs of metal banging against its self, clang, clang, clang it went of in the distances, when bang, I felt like puking as I was hit with the strong smell of iron, 'why am I here? what did I do to deserve this?' I question as my usual still heart beats once for the first time in years as I see.

. . .

'an owl?'

I question as I watch the dark grey owls, bright yellow acidic eyes wish for death to fall upon me, "kacchan! there's an owl! HELP!" I yell as I run down the path towards the sound of the metallic clangs hoping for the noise to drown out the sound of the owls screech.

I can feel the cold breeze coming from the owls wings with every flap on the back of my neck, "kacchan! please anyone! help!" I scream out with my only reply being the dark owls sharp talons lunging deep into my back sending me down to the ground as a pain stricken yell escapes my mouth.

I can feel as the owl shakes me around as it pulls its talons out of my back just so it can use me as a scratching post, its sharp crimson coated talons rip through my flesh leaving three straight shallow cuts leading from my left shoulder down to the middle of my back.

screaming I try to pry the bird or my back praying that someone would hear my calls for help and come save him, my body started to shake like crazy as the owls constant screeching started to turn yells of his name.

closing his eyes as tears found there way to his eyes from the pain in his back and from the joy of the sound of the voices calling his name, Izuku reached out his hand and yelled "Help me!" at the top of his lungs.

bursting awake he sees that he's in the middle of the training ground surrounded by his worried classmates and teacher looking around all he can feel is pain in his back, putting a hand to his stinging left shoulder he recognises the felling of the dark red liquid that now covers his hand.

pulling his hand back into his site he looks at kacchan "her owl" is all he says before he collapse due to blood loss.

kacchan's POV

we went back to class today so that we could get ready for the sports festival in two days, it was about 20 minutes into hero class when it happened we were all meant to be sparing when Deku collapsed onto the floor at first he was silent not moving an inch then he started to twitch, we all stopped what we were doing and ran over.

when I got there he was ghostly pail and his body temperature was cooler then it should he for the normally really warm boy, "what's going on with Deku?" round face says as she took a step towards him slowly inching towards the boy and crouched down next to him and held his hand.

"nightmare." I whisper as I start to look around the area making sure she and the owl weren't here, "what do you mean nightmare!" earphone's yells then points to Deku "does that look like a fucking nightmare to you!" she yelled gaining the attention of the rest of the class.

only for the classes heads to snap back to the boy laying on the ground as he started to scream and plea for help with the random mumbling of an owl, with out thinking I knelt down to Deku's side and started to shake him as I yell his name hoping for him to wake.

not long after the rest of the class starts to yell his name as recovery girl could be seen in the distance with Aizawa who I didn't know left till know, suddenly I fell my hands being thrown of Deku as he sits up shaking looking every were before feeling his shoulder and pulling his hand into view.

dark red, his had was covered in it, looking him in the eyes he said "her owl" before collapsing just as the teachers got there and instantly got to helping him with the bleeding and moving the students away.

time skip

about half an hour later Aizawa walks up to me and asks to talk in private, and of course I agree, walking down the hall Aizawa leads me to the nurses office were Deku is, once there he closes the door behind us.

"he's ok just he's going to have a scar on his back from where he appears to have claw marks, you mind explaining them or why his healing is not working?" Aizawa ask as he leans against a wall arms folded across his chest as he stares me down.

"why the fuck should I tell you?" I mumble as I put my hand on Deku's forehead "so we can help him and prevent this from happening again." Aizawa gowns as he looks at me weirdly, "he's too cold and his energy is low but he should be fine with some sleep and more blankets." I say as I walk over so I'm in front of Aizawa.

"lien because I'm only saying this once, it was F.T and her fucking owl! shitty thing has a quirk that traps anyone who looks in its eye in a nightmare when any damage there is done to there real body, as for him not healing his energy is drastically low and he's to cold for his own good, theirs a reason why his body temperature is naturally Warmer the ours." I grunt out before grabbing a spare blanket from a bed that's not being used and added it to Deku's.

"I'm going back to class, the shit heads want to know how Deku is." I stomp out of the room and up to class.

F.T's POV

"this is going easier then expected Yoru." I grin as I look at the vile of blood I got of yoru's talons when he got back "just a little longer then the remaining to will fall into my hands and I will rule the world!" I laugh as I place the blood in a cooler.

"miss F.T the new element you collected last week has started to play up again what would you like me to do." Hinto my second in command asked with a bow "just zap the shit till it stops, just don't kill it we still need it." I grin as I look at the cameras for the cages. "it wont be long now."

Izuku's POV

blinking my eyes open to the plain white ceiling was new for I mean I don't even sleep, but what was really new was the pain in my back and little old lady by my bed "oh my your awake, don't try to move your shoulder and back are still tender because you didn't have another energy for you to fully heal yourself dear." the lady says as my eyes start to settle and let me see clearly.

"what happened." I croaked out with my painfully dry throat "apparently young Bakugo-kun said you were attacked in your nightmares by some owl." she said as she walked over to a mini fridge and grabbed out a cold water.

taking a sip of my water I giver her a toothy grin a small thanks before conforming what Bakugo said "Kacchan's right at one point I was fighting Ashido next I see bright yellow eyes out of the comer of my eye then the next I'm in a dark room or place I don't know where it was just dark." I say taking another sip.

"I then herd the clanging of mettle and was hit with a strong iron smell before running into a dark gray owl with bright yellow eyes, I ran from it but it attacked I couldn't do anything, then I was woken by the cry of my class." I say with a shiver remembering its eyes.

those terrifying eyes I never wanted to see again.

1568 words