Chapter Three: Sasuke and Sakura

Sakura
I sat on under a lone huge lush green tree surrounded by a good field of grass with little white flowers blooming all over.
The shade it provided gave me the feeling of comfort and serenity and helped keep me hidden from the outside world or at least the crowd of people in the layout.
The atmospheric condition was cool and the smell of light herbs filling my nostrils.The sky it's usual light blue color and the clouds inexistent.

I watched from afar as families laughed and had picnics together,kids were running around in hysteria and couples locked in embraces, enjoying each other's warmth.I felt I deserved this time alone,being always surrounded by people can be smothering,be it a friend or foe.

It had been about two hours since Ino had given me a lecture about how stupid and naive I can possibly be.To tell you the honest truth, I'm not ready for her so called confrontation with him.She's over dramatic as usual,it's just another fight and unlike the others he hasn't contacted me in the short span of three days.

Is it a big deal to normal people?,No but to Uchiha Sasuke who isn't normal,it says a lot of things.The Longest he's ever stayed out of my hair ever since we hooked up would be a day and a half.Nothing more or less.

The painful thing was that I still love him but I am not bothered that he hasn't contacted me.I feel kinda happy and I'm not surprised,it's been an awful long since I last got to feel this much peace.
I hugged my knees,after Ino dropped me,I waited until her car was out of sight and trekked to this nearby park I usually go to for a break.
I felt movements and shifting behind me but didn't bother to look back.I could already feel the person's energy and aura all over me, whoever it was.

"Sakura?"The stranger spoke.From the tone And voice I could tell it was a man.

I didn't even look back deciding to ignore whoever the stranger was since I could not recognize the voice.
The person did not retreat making movements towards me and sitting beside me.

I craned my neck to the side to look at the intruder,don't they get when someone wants to be alone.
Low and behold it was him,it was Deidara,the man that walked out of my life with a blink.It's been years since I last saw him but nothing about him physically has changed.He even seemed to look better for a man in his very late twenties.
He was a tall blond with tan skin and dreamy blue eyes.From the little I know he's of mixed races via Italian and Asian.
"Your invading my privacy"I glanced at him, "I would love to be alone please"

I heard him chuckle, "Is this how you greet an old pal?"

"Maybe,to you but I most certainly never considered you a friend"I averted my gaze.

"A ha"He mouthed touching the bangs beside my ears making me grimace, "You my dear most definitely have to be one of the most exotic female specimen I've laid eyes on through out my whole entire life and I could vouch for that" his accent was still thick.
He used his index finger to turn my chin,facing him, "This scenery makes you appear as a divine creature,your eyes are best set of green I've ever seen and your spirit is still fierce,free yet holds its innocence" He grazed my bottom lip with his fingers, "To bad your still Uchiha property"He mutters shattering me.

He got up and left me there to wallow in my defeat, "You flatter me much"I whispered to his disappearing form.

Truth be told,this man had left my life the moment he stepped into it.The first time I met that man was when I was seventeen,a month before I turned eighteen.I had met him through my father and the late Uchiha Itachi. Deidera was in a tight predicament and he hired my father as his lawyer.Something about him assaulting the women that worked for his firm.My father ended up dropping him after he figured out the claims against him were accurate.A furious Deidera had sworn to ruin my father's reputation in the business world. The man was full of empty threats.