one last vote

A/N: hello again everyone, I've tallied the votes, and the results are-

fem supernatural - 1

panty and stocking - 3

and fem Creepypasta - 4

so fem creepypasta wins, and i figure everyone will say harem for this one anyway so that's what it will be. the last thing i need to be voted on for is (Y/N) as like, power's or who he is, or curses. so the options will be-

Fierce Deity! Male Reader-

you will be cursed by a demon god named Majora with the power to turn into the fierce deity at birth, born with a tattoo on your arm in the shape of some kind of helix like sword, when you turn into the fierce deity you wont have full control, but will gain control through the story.

Hardcore Henry! Male Reader (if you haven't seen Hardcore Henry, GO WATCH IT, also slight spoilers) -

after you let your "wife" drop from the plane you decided to hide away at a small-ish town not too far from the woods. (thats pretty much it, but you can basically go toe to toe with slenda)

Laughing Demon! Male Reader -

your father made a deal with a demon named Mictian (you've earned yourself a follow if you can tell me the context of this demon) to allow him a son because your mother could not birth, so Mictian said, "i will give you a son, but he will become a demon when of age" he accepted.

Fallout! Male Reader

slenda feels a powerful force in another realm (you) and goes with a few of her peerage to go and get you, (you will be human, but able to hold up against slenda)

A/N: so them thar be the choices, i will be collecting on the 12th, so now, i will see all of you, in the next chapter!