part 1 !!!

McKaylynn pov !!!

Hi my names McKaylynn I'm cute hot popular and I have over 700million mu.si.ca.lly so haha yeah I'm famous lol. Anyway I have no dad only a mom my dad died when I was 6 right in front of me yeah we were on the sidewalk and suddenly this mafia gang came up and they stabbed him and then they went away and he bled and I ran away crying omg I was so sad !!! so anyway yeah only my mom.

I woke up and walked down the stairs of our 5 story mansion oh yeah right haha I'm also rich so I'm cute hot popular famous AND rich haha lol anyway i walk down and I see my mom standing.

She says "get your stuff McKaylynn we're moving to Virginia." "Okay." I say back.

I pack all my 13 suitcases and we get on the plane I fall asleep and suddenly I wake up because we landed and are in Virginia.

"Let's go" says my mom. I say okay and we go we get to our house it's also a mansion I walk inside put on my 7000$ Pink Adidas Nike leggings and go outside.

I see some boys in a yard. "hi boys" I say to the boys. They all look up at the exact same time omg then they all say hi at the exact same time I blush look down and bite my lip

Awwwwwwwwww she's shy one boy says I am so I run away to my house again and sleep.

I wake up "let's go" my mom says because it's Monday so I have school I say ughhhhhh noooooooo but she says yes so I say ok and I get dressed and leave.

I get to school I get to class sit in the empty seat in the back and right next to me are all the cute boys omg !!!

The teacher says class this is McKaylynn McBrownsmith and everyone says hi McKaylynn McBrownsmith and I get shy and I blush look down bite my lip and then the teacher leaves the room and everyone starts talking.

I get nervous because I have no friends here but then one cute blonde boy says hi McKaylynn I'm mark.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi" I sat nervous and I blush.

Awwwwww are you shy he says "no!" I say but it's a lie I am he says haha cute turns around and then another boy says "hi you're cute"

Haha thanks I say and blush and look away he says I'm Jacob. Jacob Sartorius. in a hot deep husky voice and my internal organs melt omg dadyyyyyyyy

"Okay" I say back

Wanna go out? he asks me

Yeah I say

Okay he says back then he gets up walks over to me and kisses me omg hottttt !!! everyone says awwwwww at the exact same time but not mark with my magic eyes on the back of my head I see he is mad!!!! his face is red and smoke is coming out of his ears omg !!!!!! after 17 minutes of kissing Jacob the bell rings and I go to my locker

"hi I'm Maddylynn I'm here to show you the school" she says ok I say back

"Let's be best friends" she says okay I say back

I heard your dating Jacob she says

Haha yeah I say

No don't he's a bad boy ™ she says

But he's cuteeeeeeeeeeee I whine

She says no he only wants you for your body

I hope that's not true I have a really hot body I go home and find out that Jacob lives right next to me and mark lives right next to me on the other side omg awkward !!!!!! anyway I see Jacob he tries to kiss me but I pull away and say do you just want me for my body????? Crying

"No of course not McKaylynn I love you" he says omg he's so romantic "I love you two" I tell him then we make out then I walk to my house say hi mom and then I sleep.

The next morning I get up get on my skateboard go to school sit down there is no teacher because she's irrelevant to the plot and Jacob says "hey babe" and I say "hey Jacob"

"Let's ditch" he says "omg no I can't" I say

Why not he asks and I think why not ........