🕊imagine || she's mine

Word Count: 491
copyright © nic bernritter
note: this one is short

She's Mine

Y/N

Jumping up and down while screaming, I sing along to the songs my boyfriend's band sang.

"I don't wanna be a monster among men!" the fans and I all scream.

"You're really pretty!" this random guy screams over the music.

"Thanks?!" I shout back, it sound more like a question.

"Wanna go home with me tonight?!"

My head snaps that direction. What guy does that?!

"I have a boyfriend." I shout in response.

"I didn't ask! Plus, I don't see him!" he remarks.

"He's the bassist!" I say. No one knew that Calum and I were dating-no one but the band and the touring crew.

"Yeah. Sure. Cause you're dating Calum Hood," he rolls his eyes and scoffs, his hands finding my hips.

I push him off, "Get the hell off me!" I exclaim, gaining some other fans' attention.

"C'mon, babe. Let's leave this place." he grabs my wrist and tries dragging me away, but Calum stops the song, gaining everyone's attention.

"Excuse me, but I don't think she wants to go with you. Why don't you leave her alone." Calum says into the microphone, looking at the guy.

"Maybe I don't want to," the guy's hand slaps my butt and I slap him across the face.

"Aye, mate! Keep your hand off her!" Luke says. He was always like a brother to me.

"What happens if I don't?"

"We would come down there and beat your ass, but I don't think security would allow us," Ashton stands up and says.

"I'd like to see you try!"

"I've had enough!" Calum says, taking off his bass guitar and handing it to Luke. "I'm gonna beat him to a-" I cut him off.

"Calum, no! Let security take care of him!" I tell my boyfriend.

"Y/n, babe, this guy needs a beating. Touching my girl in ways only I should is crossing the line!" he exclaims and the crowd gasps then starts whispering.

"Cal, calm down," I say as the security guard allows me up on stage to calm him down.

"No! He needs a true beating!" he exclaims.

"Calum, baby, calm down. Please. For me," I beg, my hands grabbing his face and making him look at me.

"Okay," he breathes, looking me in the eye. "But I want this ... jerk to know that you're mine." he says, grabbing the microphone and pulling me into his side. "Look, man, I understand she's hot and all, but: she's mine. And only I can grab and grope her."

"Calum!" I slap his shoulder.

"Sorry. Too far." he smiles, looking at me then kissing me.

Half of the crowd screams wile the other half boo.

"Hey!" Michael addresses the booers. "They are the most adorable couple that I've ever seen.. If you love him, you'd want him to be happy. And she makes him happy. In many different ways."

"Mikey!" I scold.

"Sorry. But it's true!" he defends himself.

end story