💙nalum bood imagine || 6 years younger (II)

Word Count: 5038

Copyright © 2019 by Nicole Bernritter

Story Text:

"Is Calum Hood dating Nicole Bernritter?"  Was the title of the video.

I clicked on it out of curiosity, and - surprisingly - watched the whole thing.

And the person who made the video has some really good points, even though Calum and I have been doing our best to stay a secret this past year.

"Number one: whenever an interviewer brings up Nicole, Calum seems to get very excited."

"Number two: in every Instalive Nicole does, either a member of the band is there or a friend of the band; because if you know Nicole's past, you know she attempted suicide a couple months after Lierra took her in. So they don't really trust her alone. And almost every live - without fail - that person is always Calum."

"Number three: ever since Nicole's eighteenth birthday, Luke and Calum have been very distant from each other. And rumor has it, Luke beat up Calum that same week for reasons that are unknown. And those reasons could be that Nalum is a thing."

"Number four: in a couple of the newest tour diaries for coming back tour, you can see Nalum cuddling on the couch of the dressing room in almost every video. You can even see them kiss in one of the videos. It's hard to see, but it's there."

"Number five: recently, Lierra went on what we think was a double date, in Paris. And the couple they went with was . . . Nalum. Or so we think. As they left the building and paparazzi was bombarding them with flashing lights and questions, Nicole clung to Calum's side as if her life depended on it. And he held her, his hand in hers."

"So tell me what you think in the comments below. Are Calum and Nicole dating?"

I close my laptop, tears in my eyes. I had hoped no one would figure it out, but part of me knew that the fans aren't stupid and that they would figure it out sooner or later. I just didn't think it'd be sooner.

"Hey, Nic?" Calum walks into the room, holding two shirts which hung on hangers.

I quickly wipe my tears and turn around, looking at my boyfriend.

"Which one looks better? Blue or black?" he asks, holding the corresponding shirt up with the color he says.

"Hmm," I tap my chin. "Blue." I say.

"I thought so, too." he pulls off the T-shirt he was wearing and puts on the blue button up.

"What would I do without you?" he asks, walking over to where I was sitting and pecks my lips.

"Crash and burn." I say, kissing him again.

"We haven't been to the KCA's in forever," Luke says as he enters the room.

"Yeah. Last time you guys went was when you played 'What I Like About You' and got slime dumped on you. I think." I say.

"I think that was it. I don't remember." Michael then walks into the room, Ashton not far behind him.