Don't pay

"Oh, a deadbeat huh? We know just what to do with deadbeats... " The chef said while grabbing Markiplier's tie, as you stood up Markiplier said in a worried tone, "Hey, wait, I- just wait this is a misunderstanding" The chef took him away and Markiplier looked at you and asked for help, so you followed them to the chef's van. The chef said as he put Markiplier in the car, "Get in there!" Markiplier was apologizing over and over, you ran after him and the chef looked at you and said, "Oh, you want to join you boy friend do you? Well come on!" He grabbed you and put you in the van with Markiplier. "Now... I'm gonna show you what I do with deadbeats!" He closed the door with an insane laughter, Markiplier sit up and said, "Okay... I did not expect this to happen, I had a very nice date planned. With a lot of clichés and some feel-good stories to it- But I did not expect this. It's not MY fault!" The chef got in the car and said, "You don't like paying your bill do you?" Markiplier calmly said to the chef, "I want to reiterate; I do like paying my bills. I have a VERY high credit score" The car starts moving with Markiplier talking in mid sentence, "With a lo--t of good remarks on it." The chef looked at him and said, " Well I'm gonna show you what we do to people that don't pay their bills. You know what happened to the last guy that didn't pay his bill?" Markiplier said, "No" And the chef said, "Ha. neither did he!" Markiplier a little confused said, 'I don't quite understand that one, but I just wanna say, if you can just let me go to my home, I will get my wallet and-" But he was interrupted by the chef yelling, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Markiplier kept talking saying, "I will pay my bill gladly!" The van keeps shaking and the chef said, "Bumpy ass-, ten and two ten and two" it was calming him down, but while the chef was talking you noticed Markiplier found a crowbar and grabbed it he wiped his head and whispered, "I'm afraid. What should I do? Sh- should I?

Do you attack the chef or wait to see where he's taking you?