||Isa||

An: I keep forgetting what chapter it is so Im gonna start just doing the chapter titles like this.

"Alright, Kid. Given recent events, we womt be leaving you here by yourself. But you're not hunting either." Dean says, digging through the Impala's trunk and packing a weapons bag.

"And why exactly is that?" I say, putting my hands on my hips. Dean's head snaps up, probably not used to me talking back. Sam smirks from his spot to the left.

"Because you're a teenage girl and you dont know the first thing about hunting." He explains. This was ridiculous. John may have been a drunk, but I still got the same training as the boys. I lift up Dean's shirt, earning a yelp of protest and pull out the Colt M1911A1 he keeps tucked in his waistband. I quickly field strip it, laying it out for him to see, and reassemble it. I find a nearby sign and fire, neatly hitting the center of an O on a stop sign. Sam has a look of approval on his face while Dean just stares.

"Stop it

"Stop it. Youre supposed to be 8." He sighs, taking his gun back and swapping it for another. "Fine. But you stay behind me and the second you dont listen, you sit in the car."

"Yes, Dean." I roll my eyes and slide into the Impala, waiting for the boys. "So what are we even hunting?"

"Quick vamp nest outside of town. Here." Sam says, passing back a machete and a long sheath to strap around my thigh.

"These things are uncomfortable." I groan, gearing up while Sam tells us the backstory.

--- 3 hours later

This was not going well. Vamps had taken out Sam and Dean, and I had no idea where they were. They hadn't seen me so I dont think anyones looking for me, but I cant risk relaxing. Lost in thought, I dont hear the vamp until hes got me pinned to the ground. I yelp, but Im quickly silenced.

"Ah, here's the other Winchester spawn. Youre the useless one, I hear. Boss said I can just drain you, you're not who we want." He says, bringing his fist down to my face. The punch doesnt hurt as much as the words, which start flooding out memories of John. I stop acknowledging the punches as my breathing gets ragged, a panic attack of all things starting to build up. Suddenly, the vampire is pulled off me, and I scramble to the wall, a choked sob breaking out of my throat. Tears stream down my face and my breathing quickens as a man decapitates the vamp. He rushes over to me, but I cower back, a small scream of fear escaping.

"Hey, hey, Im not gonna hurt you, doll." He says, dodging his head so I can look into his golden brown eyes.
"What are you doing here? Do you even know what that was?" He asks.
I nod my head, stuttering the creatures name out. He leans back on his heels in shock, registering the machete on my thigh and the gun I had pointed at him from the ground. "Well, you're starting to look like a hunter. Whats your name, kiddo?" He asks.

"I-Isa. My names Isa." I say, cautiously holding a hand out to shake. He reels back a bit in shock.

"Oh shit, you're Sammy's sister." He says, taking my hand and shaking it heartily. "Im Gabriel. I've heard a lot about you."

Of course I had to bring Gabe into this.

Comment what you think, I appreciate any feedback!

-Milo