Fortnite "Funny" Montages

Oh long Johnson: OOOO looks like someone has died of fall damage and has clipped it this will be perfect in my new video titled "he didn't see it coming!"

Fortnite Spark TV: It looks like I'm getting a lot of likes hmmm I'm going to make the perfect video right now called "*NEW* brand new red pistol coming to fortnite!" Who agrees with me?

BCC Trolling: Me and I'm going to use a similar concept called "Myth finds out that gold scar is actually grey ar *TRICKED*"

Top royale:WOW BCC THAT IS PERFECT!

Oh we are doing these stupid people. If you don't know who these are they are clickbaiters and they steal people's fortnite clips I'm just mentioning the really popular ones, can you believe that some of these channels have over 1 million subscribers? Anyway back to the story or whatever

So the "funny" montagers are planning to make videos for them sweet sweet views and cash. They are thinking of so much good ones but they make one best one that will make them millions.

Fortnite Spark TV: Lets call one "*New* Legendary red orange shotgun and *Old* SMG returning!!! Dr lupo reacts. Charlie turns 4!1!1!1!" And we will have an ad for each millisecond!

Everyone: GENIUS

Alright that's all I'm doing for these I really just wanted to point them out because of how much clickbait they do.
Alright Wattpad says it's to short so I'll continue

Oh long Johnson: I think you should put at the end Ali-a wins *NEW* Pickaxe!!

Top royale and BCC Trolling: We agree

Fortnite spark Tv: Yes you are a genius we will be swimming in that cash stash soon just the thought of it is amazing.

Alright I'm putting one last thing out there there mashing clickbait and stolen clips into one video to earn profit and get money wich is just bad so I'm saying please don't watch their videos (or hate on them)