Other players

The other players in the island are still battling it out and gunning for glory lets check some out starting of with the tryhard

Tryhard: GRR IM GONNA RUSH THIS KID

The tryhard is currently fighting the "troll" so grab some popcorn and we will see how this goes lmao.

Tryhard RAA WAIT TF IS HE? WHY AM I FALLING NOW *5yr old screeches* AAAA *dies*

Troll: LMAO GET REKT CHEEKY SCRUB LOL!1!1!1!

And we are now going to take a look of the John wick against the default.

Now if we look here we can see that the wild default is currently hiding in a bush from its predators EVERYTHING.
A John Wick is nearby so the default is panicking hard. The John Wick can detect defaults with ease and this was going to be an easy prey for the mighty reaper. He got his shotgun ready and looked around for any defaults. He saw a bush and he then walked close to it and then... BANG that default dead bro rip to dem damn defaults you will be missed.

Well that was an easy kill for the John wick now let's look at the wild moms credit card stealer against the normie

The normie is shooting like a normal person whilst the moms credit card stealer is trying to show of his skin. It didn't turn out well for the poor old credit card stealer as he died within a second as soon as the normie engaged.

Only few players remain now but something is rumbling underground and its going to come out anytime soon...